WWRY London - UPDATE

All about the phenomenal stage show based on the music of Queen.

WWRY London - UPDATE

Postby andrewjb » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 am

I thought it might be worthwhile posting an update for the show at the Dominion as it seems quite a lot has been happening over the past month or so, so here goes :-

BOOKING PERIOD - The current booking period has now been extended until 29th February 2012.

MAZZ MURRAY - Mazz has announced that she will return to the role of 'Killer Queen' for a FINAL time, from August 6th - August 20th (excluding Wed. matinees)

SARAH FRENCH / SABRINA ALOUECHE - Sarah (who is pregnant) has been told by doctors not to return as Scara until after the birth of her baby. Sabrina returns to the role from Friday July 1st.

CAST CHANGE - The final performance for the 2010/11 cast will be Saturday 8th October, with the 2011/12 cast taking over from Monday 10th October.
- Alex Bourne (Khashoggi) and Ian Carlyle (Brit) are both known to be leaving at the
cast change.
- Alex Gaumond will take over the role of Galileo from Ricardo Afonso, whose contract
ends on August 6th.

I think that's it!! Apologies if I've missed anything. :D

andrewjb
Spread Your Wings

Re: WWRY London - UPDATE

Postby BitterTears » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 am

Was waiting to hear about the booking being extended into next year. They're going to make the big 10, arent they? This take them real close. Amazing.

BitterTears
The Show Must Go On

Re: WWRY London - UPDATE

Postby TheHero » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:34 pm

I sure would like to visit London again and see WWRY at the Dominon. I was there some years ago, and it was an unique experience. I love London, and that old theatre was fantastic.. :D

TheHero
Don't Stop Me Now

Return to We Will Rock You