The wewillrockyou.co.uk forum

All about the phenomenal stage show based on the music of Queen.

The wewillrockyou.co.uk forum

Postby BitterTears » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:03 pm

As this sub forum is a bit quiet, I registered for the wewillrockyou.co.uk forum as it seems a bit little more active but it's one of those ones where a moderator has to manually activate your account for you. It's been a few days and still waiting.

Just wondering if anyone had registered lately and got in or if anyone generally knew what the situation there is even if anyone on here moderates that board too..?

Thanks

BitterTears
The Show Must Go On

Re: The wewillrockyou.co.uk forum

Postby andrewjb » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 am

BitterTears wrote:As this sub forum is a bit quiet, I registered for the wewillrockyou.co.uk forum as it seems a bit little more active but it's one of those ones where a moderator has to manually activate your account for you. It's been a few days and still waiting.

Just wondering if anyone had registered lately and got in or if anyone generally knew what the situation there is even if anyone on here moderates that board too..?

Thanks

All I know is that the WWRY forum has been really rather inactive for some time, it certailny doesn't have the level of interest that it did a couple of years ago when I joined. There's been a small flurry of posts recently, mainly due to the changes that I posted here recently...other than that, not a lot happens. I chatted to some people at the recent 9th Anniversary show, and all agreed that the forum was dying a slow death...which is a shame! TBH I think Twitter maybe to blame as it gives people direct access to the cast etc, and they can find out the gossip/news first-hand!!

andrewjb
Spread Your Wings

Return to We Will Rock You