Announcement Coming...

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
Nicki

Re: Announcement Coming...

Post by Nicki »

This German Rock station is going to play QAL‘s „first single“ The Show must go on tonight shortly after 7pm - an exclusive world premiere! :D
(I won’t be able to listen to it, bu5 maybe some of you will!)

sbrown

Post by sbrown »

Bluray instant buy.
Yes, there are plenty of things I would love to see that are missing - Save Me was sublime. If Lady Gaga actually learned the song it would've been nice to have her on AOBTD. News Of The World had some great things - It's Late and Spread Your Wings. And I would've liked to see Ghosttown - I thought that worked well.

However, Love Kills! and Show Must Go On. And the LiveAid set. and an interesting FBG. Definitely worth $20 to watch.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

carolb57 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:35 pm “INFO|Be sure to set a reminder for Queen + @AdamLambert's never-before-seen performance of "The Show Must Go On"

"...captured at the second of the band's two spectacular shows at London's O2 Arena — attracted widespread critical acclaim..."
Woo Hoo! Almost time!

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

the milkman wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:28 pm It will probably be available on iTunes/Apple Music by Friday.
It’s on now.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Of all the songs it has to be that one? :?

Deakysghost

Post by Deakysghost »

Available now on Spotify

How long before there’s an exclusive limited edition version of this in a numbered picture disc / cd single / bit of Rog’s cymbal at some exorbitant price in the QOL store??

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Black Wings wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:51 am Of all the songs it has to be that one? :?
It is the first song Adam sang with them at the MTV EMAs in Belfast and you could say it is Freddie’s prophecy come true as well as the title of their documentary.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

carolb57 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:40 am
Black Wings wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:51 am Of all the songs it has to be that one? :?
It is the first song Adam sang with them at the MTV EMAs in Belfast and you could say it is Freddie’s prophecy come true as well as the title of their documentary.
Freddie's prophecy come true :shock: :roll: .no sorry not in a million years will I ever think that. I disagree very much about that.
It's one of the most important Queen songs, in my top 3 when it's all said and done. It wasn't written for all the Q+ that has been out there since Freddie passed away.
Knowing how Freddie and yes the other three members put their blood, sweat and tears in the song, all while Freddie was ill, that's what matters to me about the song, so I think releasing this song iwith AL is in poor taste IMO. Very poor taste.
And yes, I would have said the same thing if Q+PR released it as a single.

Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:40 am
:shock:

Ray

Post by Ray »

Of all songs, that's imo the most representative song of all...I mean, isn't it obvious why they chose this one?