Live Around The World

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
BitterTears

Re: Live Around The World

Post by BitterTears »

Why is What's the Story at number 2?! Is it an anniversary release or something?

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

BitterTears wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:54 pm Why is What's the Story at number 2?! Is it an anniversary release or something?
25th anniversary edition. ;)

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

A bit about the possible #1 album in the Daily Express today:

Queen and Adam Lambert heading for first No 1 album in 25 YEARS – Roger Taylor ‘THRILLED‘
https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... -Van-Halen

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Some more UK promo from today on ITV:

And from yesterday (Adam on radio BBC2, while he was in a van on his way to Roger’s house.)

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Some streaming numbers from Spotify:

Love Kills has been streamed by far the most today. The Show Must Go On on second place and most streamed of all, because it has been available for 3 weeks already.

Young Music Fan

Post by Young Music Fan »

Nicki wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:50 pm Can anyone here from the UK tell, how much streaming usually effects the charts in the end? Comparing to midweek charts without streaming?
It is 200 streams to be the equivalent of one purchased album.

MusicalProstitute

Post by MusicalProstitute »

Just bought the blu ray/cd edition. I rarely buy every release these days, but they deserve to have a number one with this. And what a big, middle finger to the haters. Wonderful.

Homer20

Post by Homer20 »

I love this band, totally, but surely there has to be a point of how many bundles there can be.
There's people, die hard fans, that are on benefits that are unable to work due to a disability, that would love these things.
Surely there can't be anymore deals for the new album.

Deakysghost

Post by Deakysghost »

Homer20 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:28 am I love this band, totally, but surely there has to be a point of how many bundles there can be.
There's people, die hard fans, that are on benefits that are unable to work due to a disability, that would love these things.
Surely there can't be anymore deals for the new album.
Well said! 2019 / 2020 has been saturated with Queen / Queen + product and next year will probably be worse with the 50th anniversary. The easy option, as always, is not to buy anything but as a collector I know it is hard to resist with the consequence you may end up paying even more via eBay etc if you miss out. Within an hour of last nights signed ‘bundje’ a person listed the item on eBay for £190 ‘buy it now’ with a second sellers auction at £100. Incidentally I missed out on this but balls to paying 3 figures.

Young Music Fan

Post by Young Music Fan »

"Blackpink close the gap on Queen + Adam Lambert in the race for the UK's Number 1 album"

Source: https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-ne ... um__31186/
Shit.