Closing day.

All about the phenomenal stage show based on the music of Queen.

Closing day.

Postby markyboyt » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Wow I haven't been around here much for some time, good to see a few old names still about the place although FD while still being grumpy seems to have a lot less robot in his avatar pic lol.

Just been having a read through the threads and couldn't really work out an answer.
Are many heading to the show for the final night on 31st May? I haven't been for a few years mainly due to my current girlfriend not being as keen to see it again as me, something about the storyline not being that convincing haha. Anyways just thought I would see who's making the trip as I'm very tempted to try and get to see it for the final time, I'm sure its going to be an amazing last show.

markyboyt
Spread Your Wings

Re: Closing day.

Postby fairydandy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:52 am

markyboyt wrote:Wow I haven't been around here much for some time, good to see a few old names still about the place although FD while still being grumpy seems to have a lot less robot in his avatar pic lol.

Just been having a read through the threads and couldn't really work out an answer.
Are many heading to the show for the final night on 31st May? I haven't been for a few years mainly due to my current girlfriend not being as keen to see it again as me, something about the storyline not being that convincing haha. Anyways just thought I would see who's making the trip as I'm very tempted to try and get to see it for the final time, I'm sure its going to be an amazing last show.

Grumpy, lol... :P

I don't think anyone is bothering Mark. There is a thread that gives the email address for Jacky at the Fan Club and she is hoping to get tickets for those that do want them. They are leaving it a bit late really, people need to make arrangements, but can't do so until they know if they will get tickets or not.

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby markyboyt » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:17 am

Yes I saw that message, seems odd that they're leaving it so late, as you say people need to make arrangements. Unless they've not had the response they wanted so not done anything about it but surely they would respond to those who have registered their interest to let them know to source their own.
Tickets are £90 online which is a lot but if its an amazing night could be worth it. Whether I can convince my girlfriend to part with that much is a different matter of course lol.

markyboyt
Spread Your Wings

Postby fairydandy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 am

markyboyt wrote:Yes I saw that message, seems odd that they're leaving it so late, as you say people need to make arrangements. Unless they've not had the response they wanted so not done anything about it but surely they would respond to those who have registered their interest to let them know to source their own.
Tickets are £90 online which is a lot but if its an amazing night could be worth it. Whether I can convince my girlfriend to part with that much is a different matter of course lol.

I don't think tickets are available at all for the Friday or the Saturday nights, which is odd because the Saturday matinee tickets are available. Have you seen Sat night tickets anywhere?

Jacky has been emailing them repeatedly, but she can't get an answer either!

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby markyboyt » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:49 am

fairydandy wrote:
markyboyt wrote:Yes I saw that message, seems odd that they're leaving it so late, as you say people need to make arrangements. Unless they've not had the response they wanted so not done anything about it but surely they would respond to those who have registered their interest to let them know to source their own.

I don't think tickets are available at all for the Friday or the Saturday nights, which is odd because the Saturday matinee tickets are available. Have you seen Sat night tickets anywhere?

Jacky has been emailing them repeatedly, but she can't get an answer either!

A blind moment on my part I think, just rechecked the site I saw them on and it is just matinee for Saturday, I overlooked that the 7:30 showing they offered was a different date lol.

markyboyt
Spread Your Wings

Return to We Will Rock You