Our next President — Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Re: Our next President — Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:10 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:59 pm Doesn't matter what treason has been committed, doesn't matter how many crimes, how many murders or deaths as long as he wins - Biden, that is. :roll:
Inny, you are projecting and are on the wrong side. Have you ever really listened to your “leader?” He is a despicable abomination!
Have you even searched for the truth?! :shock:

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:59 pm Doesn't matter what treason has been committed, doesn't matter how many crimes, how many murders or deaths as long as he wins - Biden, that is. :roll:
Inny, you are projecting and are on the wrong side. Have you ever really listened to your “leader?” He is a despicable abomination!
Carol, I don't know what's your point. You are not alone here. There are other people with different ideas. On the planet earth.
"Carol, YOU are on the wrong side". Do you think it would be a nice way for me to write you? You surely win the war on adjectives, but they're just a disguise for hatred, anger, or something else that you're feeling.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Innuendoes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:20 pm
I don’t have to search for anything. I have watched too many of his disgusting rallies! I thought they were terrible 4 years ago but they are worse now. The people who attend them are ignorant, brainless robots.

Another quote from John Kelly:

“The depth of his dishonesty is astounding!”

Trump loves to call everyone else a DISGRACE! But, again, that is a projection because HE is the ultimate disgrace! He makes Nixon look like St. Richard! He wants to be Putin, Erdogan and Kim Jong Un and he IS !!!!!

He was inciting the people of Michigan again today against their Governor. He is NOT a true president. He is an ignorant, dangerous fool who even sounds worse than Hitler. HE should’be locked up before he causes a horrible catastrophe with his vicious mouth!

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, You're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:16 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:20 pm

I don’t have to search for anything. I have watched too many of his disgusting rallies! I thought they were terrible 4 years ago but they are worse now. The people who attend them are ignorant, brainless robots.

Another quote from John Kelly:

“The depth of his dishonesty is astounding!”

Trump loves to call everyone else a DISGRACE! But, again, that is a projection because HE is the ultimate disgrace! He makes Nixon look like St. Richard! He wants to be Putin, Erdogan and Kim Jong Un and he IS !!!!!

He was inciting the people of Michigan again today against their Governor. He is NOT a true president. He is an ignorant, dangerous fool who even sounds worse than Hitler. HE should’be locked up before he causes a horrible catastrophe with his vicious mouth!
Go research Biden, his son and China! Not Trump. :roll:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Some people seem to think this board belongs to them and their opinion is the ONLY opinion -everyone else must comply or be shamed or name called OR both. They're wrong, Carol!

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Innuendoes wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:35 am Some people seem to think this board belongs to them and their opinion is the ONLY opinion -everyone else must comply or be shamed or name called OR both. They're wrong, Carol!
Do you watch his disgusting rallies?

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:16 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:35 am Some people seem to think this board belongs to them and their opinion is the ONLY opinion -everyone else must comply or be shamed or name called OR both. They're wrong, Carol!
No and just stop!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:17 am
carolb57 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:16 am
No and just stop!
Actually, others here in this house do watch them on occasion and they run multiple times a day so if they happen to come around on auto I have no choice but to hear it in the background BUT I am always playing music and listening to that instead.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

That’s good! Stick to the music! You won’t lose your mind like me! My family thinks his bout with Covid was a big hoax to make him look like Superman with a “miracle” recovery! Fake Donald! Seriously, I won’t survive another 4 years! Obama wasn’t in our faces every day of the week during his 8 years in office!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:22 am That’s good! Stick to the music! You won’t lose your mind like me! My family thinks his bout with Covid was a big hoax to make him look like Superman with a “miracle” recovery! Fake Donald! Seriously, I won’t survive another 4 years! Obama wasn’t in our faces every day of the week during his 8 years in office!
COVID is no hoax. China knows all and has given the info to the USA. Stop blaming Trump for everything there is that you don't like!