Adam Lambert

Other music, TV, films and general interest
User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 pm
Nicki wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:16 pm @milkman
You’re late to the party, that pic is from November. Paparazzi pics of Adam and his boyfriend at the beach. They look really happy in them.
Did you post those pics already? I don’t remember seeing them here.
No. I decided that paparazzi pics from a private beach on a private vacation shouldn’t be posted all over the net. But I think the Daily Mail and then Just Jared posted at least 50 pics.

User avatar
the milkman
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by the milkman »

Nicki wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:50 pm
the milkman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 pm
Nicki wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:16 pm @milkman
You’re late to the party, that pic is from November. Paparazzi pics of Adam and his boyfriend at the beach. They look really happy in them.
Did you post those pics already? I don’t remember seeing them here.
No. I decided that paparazzi pics from a private beach on a private vacation shouldn’t be posted all over the net. But I think the Daily Mail and then Just Jared posted at least 50 pics.
Them evil bastards! :lol:

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:59 pm
Nicki wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:50 pm
the milkman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 pm

Did you post those pics already? I don’t remember seeing them here.
No. I decided that paparazzi pics from a private beach on a private vacation shouldn’t be posted all over the net. But I think the Daily Mail and then Just Jared posted at least 50 pics.
Them evil bastards! :lol:
I really like the pics. Adam looks completely happy in them. But a Queen forum is not the place, where I wanted to share them. 8-)

User avatar
the milkman
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by the milkman »

Nicki wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 am
the milkman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:59 pm
Nicki wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:50 pm
No. I decided that paparazzi pics from a private beach on a private vacation shouldn’t be posted all over the net. But I think the Daily Mail and then Just Jared posted at least 50 pics.
Them evil bastards! :lol:
I really like the pics. Adam looks completely happy in them. But a Queen forum is not the place, where I wanted to share them. 8-)
I don’t blame you. :lol:

User avatar
the milkman
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by the milkman »

Nicki wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 am
the milkman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:59 pm
Nicki wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:50 pm
No. I decided that paparazzi pics from a private beach on a private vacation shouldn’t be posted all over the net. But I think the Daily Mail and then Just Jared posted at least 50 pics.
Them evil bastards! :lol:
I really like the pics. Adam looks completely happy in them. But a Queen forum is not the place, where I wanted to share them. 8-)
Thanks for letting me know when they came out, I just got to look at ATOP and there’s some good stuff on there.

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:39 pm
Nicki wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 am
the milkman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:59 pm

Them evil bastards! :lol:
I really like the pics. Adam looks completely happy in them. But a Queen forum is not the place, where I wanted to share them. 8-)
Thanks for letting me know when they came out, I just got to look at ATOP and there’s some good stuff on there.
Really? ;) Twitter had been much more interesting at the time. :lol:
Last edited by Nicki on Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
the milkman
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by the milkman »

I’m not on Twitter. How can I find it?

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:50 pm I’m not on Twitter. How can I find it?
There is not one thing to find. Just the pics and all the different reactions from fans and others. And their discussions and fights. I think a bit of it was on Atop, but only a tiny bit.

User avatar
the milkman
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by the milkman »

Nicki wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm
the milkman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:50 pm I’m not on Twitter. How can I find it?
There is not one thing to find. Just the pics and all the different reactions from fans and others. And their discussions and fights. I think a bit of it was on Atop, but only a tiny bit.
What were they fighting about? You could tell he’s always been a big gurl. I’ve said it many times here and so have a lot of other people. I just think it’s funny that he always made a conscious effort not to be seen without a shirt on.

Hopefully he’s all over that and he’s comfortable with his body now.

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:07 pm
Nicki wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm
the milkman wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:50 pm I’m not on Twitter. How can I find it?
There is not one thing to find. Just the pics and all the different reactions from fans and others. And their discussions and fights. I think a bit of it was on Atop, but only a tiny bit.
What were they fighting about? You could tell he’s always been a big gurl. I’ve said it many times here and so have a lot of other people. I just think it’s funny that he always made a conscious effort not to be seen without a shirt on.
Some fans reposted the pictures and others wanted them to delete them, because they thought the pics were violating Adam’s privacy.
It wasn’t necessarily about Adam being shirtless, but also about him kissing his new boyfriend. Most fans hadn’t known the guy until then and were not okay with the paparazzi breaking the news. Or whatever they meant.

Post Reply