PUB QUIZ

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Kes

Re: PUB QUIZ

Post by Kes »

Quite surprised at that one really, it was a complete stab in the dark. I probably only thought of it as Jim passed away quite recently.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Heard this on the radio the other day.

The title of which Beatles song is repeated in that song's lyrics the most times?

Kes

Post by Kes »

Let It Be?

Each chorus block features those words six times, so it's got to be up there.

...and being fair, we have all got our 'Get Back' heads on, awaiting the Peter Jackson documentary.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Kes wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:58 am Let It Be?

...and being fair, we have all got our 'Get Back' heads on, awaiting the Peter Jackson documentary.
It is Let it Be.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Kes wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:58 am Let It Be?

Yeah, I can't wait to see this. The trailer looks great and even the small amount of footage in that puts paid to the story that they were constantly at each other's throats during this period.

Kes

Post by Kes »

When it comes to that being released on DVD/blurray, I bet there's more than 500 of them.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Kes wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:31 am When it comes to that being released on DVD/blurray, I bet there's more than 500 of them.
Ooh satire! :D

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

I am reading that this is a 3 part TV Documentary to stream on or via Disney. Any truth t that or do you all think it will be that PLUS DVDs?

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

I can't believe they won't release it via dvd at some point, but there's a lot on Disney+ that isn't getting a home release to encourage people to sign up.

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

WeeMann wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:31 am I can't believe they won't release it via dvd at some point, but there's a lot on Disney+ that isn't getting a home release to encourage people to sign up.
Yea and I would have to get a subscription to Disney in order to do it, I think. I have the Hallmark Channel which came with my TV and my son says that's Disney but not THE Disney Channel. These people are going to nickel and dime me to death!