Other music, TV, films and general interest
Black Wings

Re: Thunder.

Post by Black Wings »

Nevermind.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

JLP wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:07 pm I went to their Christmas show in Manchester. As usual was a stonking good show. The highlight of the night was when Danny said the next song was a Queen song. When I heard the intro I thought they cannot do this one, it really is too complex but they nailed it.

Have a listen.

thunder somebody to love

Bumping this for Buckeye Randy...here it is.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

They are considering doing a full on electric gig online for £10. Count me in.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

JLP wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:48 pm They are considering doing a full on electric gig online for £10. Count me in.
I missed that, but I was wondering if they would do something like that because of the live shows they have been adding to YouTube lately. And those are great to watch.
You will have to tell us ( ok me) about the online gig, because I won't be able to tune in. I'm sure 10 dollars is worth it, I'm just broke erm skint. :oops: :lol:

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Oldie but she goodie :)

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

A band I've recently got into, Those Damn Crows (worth listening to) have a YouTube podcast. Last night they had Danny Bowes as a guest.

I haven't watched it yet, so no idea what it's like.

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

WeeMann wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 pm A band I've recently got into, Those Damn Crows (worth listening to) have a YouTube podcast. Last night they had Danny Bowes as a guest.

I haven't watched it yet, so no idea what it's like.

A 2.5 hour podcast is a big task.

Danny comes in at about 30 minutes, but it's a very bad line. They should have switched off video to stop the audio cutting out.

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

November tour delayed by 6 months. Quite glad about that, as I don't fancy a sweaty crowd as we go into winter.

JLP, any views on the new thunder channel - specifically the cost? I know they'll try and engage with it, but £70 a year is a hell of a lot for a fan club.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Generic username wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:48 pm November tour delayed by 6 months. Quite glad about that, as I don't fancy a sweaty crowd as we go into winter.

JLP, any views on the new thunder channel - specifically the cost? I know they'll try and engage with it, but £70 a year is a hell of a lot for a fan club.
Not for me, better things to spend cash on.