Page 2 of 7

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:40 am
by WeeMann
Picard wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:27 pm Back Street Symphony, the album that started it all. Released on March 5th 1990.
Is it off catalogue? I can't find it anywhere - HMV don't have it, Amazon don't have it and it's not available on their website!

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:57 am
by JLP
WeeMann wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:40 am
Picard wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:27 pm Back Street Symphony, the album that started it all. Released on March 5th 1990.
Is it off catalogue? I can't find it anywhere - HMV don't have it, Amazon don't have it and it's not available on their website!
Don't know mate. Not heard anything. There are a couple on Amazon but pricey.

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:05 am
by Black Wings
Weemann, I'm looking at Amazon right now, one copy new for $10...sorry I can't link to it.
Oh darn, it's LOJD...my bad :oops:
ETA~ one is there from Japan from $30.57, and other copies are more expensive shipping, not sure sbout the exchange rates :shock:

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:41 am
by JLP

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:57 am
by Black Wings
Picard wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:41 am Hmm wonder what this could be?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/138802550 ... composer=0
Content not found comes up for me, can you explain what the link is about.

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:04 pm
by JLP
Icy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:57 am
Picard wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:41 am Hmm wonder what this could be?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/138802550 ... composer=0
Content not found comes up for me, can you explain what the link is about.


Asking people to subscribe to their YouTube channel for a project being worked on.

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:33 pm
by Black Wings
Picard wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:04 pm
Icy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:57 am
Picard wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:41 am Hmm wonder what this could be?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/138802550 ... composer=0
Content not found comes up for me, can you explain what the link is about.


Asking people to subscribe to their YouTube channel for a project being worked on.
That certain piques my interest.

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:52 pm
by Generic username
WeeMann wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:40 am
Picard wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:27 pm Back Street Symphony, the album that started it all. Released on March 5th 1990.
Is it off catalogue? I can't find it anywhere - HMV don't have it, Amazon don't have it and it's not available on their website!
The website doesn't have it because it's an EMI release.

Your options are either secondhand (which Amazon can provide), Spotify (I assume), or a compilation album instead. YouTube has all the vids from the first album (5?) and you could probably find live performances of the rest.

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:28 pm
by JLP
It is my daughter's birthday so bought a couple of tickets for the Leeds gig in November.

Re: Thunder.

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:01 pm
by Black Wings
Picard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:28 pm It is my daughter's birthday so bought a couple of tickets for the Leeds gig in November.
Fingers crossed everything goes well.