Thunder.

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Re: Thunder.

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:37 am
Innuendoes wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:49 am Is this your band, JLP?

All The Right Noises
Thunder

Thunder to release new album with Japanese only bonus photo!

Be the first to review this item
3200yen
(3520yen Tax incl. in Japan)
US$ 30.90

US Dollar(US$)
Points You Earn 3% (96p)
Release Date March 12, 2021
Availability Pre-order:Usually ships by the release date

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPCR-18406
It is yes. Not got round to ordering yet but will be soon. Probably get one of the deluxe bundles as usual.
I guess those are the best - the deluxe deals. I don't hardly ever buy CDs anymore as I really just don't have anything great to play them on. Used to have a fantastic CD player that held 6 CDs and you could program it to do all sorts of things, like skipping around on each CD going back and forth between all 6, and it had 4 3 ft tall speakers so I had surround sound. Now I have a cheap little Sony that only plays 1 CD and not even a remote came with it so once it's done playing once, that's it unless you get up and go change it. LOL. I just put on youtube or Spotify and let my playlists start rolling. :lol:

midnight sky

Post by midnight sky »

Innuendoes, have you listened to any of their music? I think you would like some of it. And if you don't, that's ok, just give the music a try. It Happened In This Town and A Better Man is what grabbed me, and those two are still my favorites by them.

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

Innuendoes wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:19 am
Generic username wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:02 am JLP isn't in the band, his cousin is the drummer
Don't be ridiculous. There could very well be a Japanese band named Thunder as well as the one JLP likes. Fact!
Oh dear.

I made a joke arising from the sentence "is this your band, JLP", which as written suggests personal ownership.

As for "Fact!".... do you want a logical response, a jokey response, or just pity?

Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Post by Innuendoes »

Generic username wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:48 am
Innuendoes wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:19 am
Generic username wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:02 am JLP isn't in the band, his cousin is the drummer
Don't be ridiculous. There could very well be a Japanese band named Thunder as well as the one JLP likes. Fact!
Oh dear.

I made a joke arising from the sentence "is this your band, JLP", which as written suggests personal ownership.

As for "Fact!".... do you want a logical response, a jokey response, or just pity?
Take a hike :D

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »