Post by Kes »

Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer

Black Wings

Re: Favourite Videos

Post by Black Wings »

Kes wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:59 am
Alice Cooper - Poison

I can't even say why, but that freaked me the eff out when I was younger. Same thing with No More Tears by Ozzy. Love the videos in recent years though.

Kes

Post by Kes »

AC/DC - Back In Black

Kes

Post by Kes »

Guns n Roses - Paradise City

Kes

Post by Kes »

Come on, it's a classic. Bee Gees - Staying Alive

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

I still can't get a video to post, maybe just as well. This song and video proves this band ( which I won't mention by name because I will be accused of sucking up ) that they are so much more than a hair band. A very simple video, but that's fine by me.

Kes

Post by Kes »

Another classic, Bjorn wrote the words about his marriage break up, and then got his ex-wife to sing them. ABBA - The Winner Takes It All

Kes

Post by Kes »

Black Wings wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:16 am

I still can't get a video to post, maybe just as well. This song and video proves this band ( which I won't mention by name because I will be accused of sucking up ) that they are so much more than a hair band. A very simple video, but that's fine by me.
No image, video, or media tags, OK?

You go on youtube, click on the bendy arrow (that says "share"), there'll be a grey circle that says link, cut and paste the address, which "should" look like this https:// youtu.be/ QeB0Bq48orU Only without the spaces that I've entered.

You might need to just click that grey circle, and it will say "copied to clipboard". Start your post, right click your mouse, or if on a smartphone, hold your fingef on an empty space anx a box comes up with "paste" written in it. Press that icon.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Kes wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:26 am
Black Wings wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:16 am

No image, video, or media tags, OK?

You go on youtube, click on the bendy arrow (that says "share"), there'll be a grey circle that says link, cut and paste the address, which "should" look like this https:// youtu.be/ QeB0Bq48orU

Only without the spaces

You might need to just click that grey circle, and it will say "copied to clipboard". Start your post, right click your mouse, or if on a smartphone, hold your fingef on an empty space anx a box comes up with "paste" written in it. Press that icon
I forgot about the share button, I usually did it from the browser. I'm such an idiot, but thanks for the tip.

Kes

Post by Kes »

Fucking try it, when you've done it, practice. We'll get you doing it. You're only Canadian, and that, on it's own doesn't come up on the list of registered disabilities. 😂