Our next President — Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

Other music, TV, films and general interest
carolb57

Re: Our next President — Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

Post by carolb57 »

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

carolb57 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:00 pm I want to know more about “critical race theory” and why Trump was referring to it in the same breath with segregation. I had never heard that term before until this past week. When I was working in the corporate world we had what they called “diversity training.” Is it the same thing with a different name?
It's why they see racism everywhere.
Ben Shapiro explains very well what it is.
It is here also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
It's the base of systemic racism;
Yes , yes, it's he same thing as diversity training (please someone correct me if I'm wrong)
It's a theory with a reduced and racist view of society, and now things like diversity training are based on that.
This is why people are killing cops and seeing racism everywhere. Because education encouraged such view of society.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-in ... court-seat
About Ginsburg's death...
This is so ironic!
4 years ago Biden was saying the opposite thing as now, under Obama.....
Just because it's the republicans, now he and Obama want that they wait, but 4 years ago with the democrats they did exactly what Trump is going go do....
:lol: Makes me laugh, how dishonest they are.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

How is that dishonest? It was what they wanted to do but the republicans said they should wait for the next president to decide. It should be the same this time around but the republicans want to push it through this time.

You really don’t sound like you have an open mind at all. The fact that you think you do is the most hilarious thing on here. :lol:

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

I expected this answer!
If you read the article I posted, you'll see how clear they were and how hypocritical they are now.
I expected that the answer would be that the republicans are hypocritical too.
But in these elections, the democrats are playing the good guys, and the republicans are obviously the bad guys.
But my point is, the democrats are not any better...
So they should not criticise Trump for the exact same thing they did four years ago! That's ridiculous, and I don't care how close-minded you think I am ;)
I'm saying Trump is great, democrats are hypocritical (not you! I mean, those guys, Biden and Obama, who say such things).
There are as many skeletons in democrat's closets as in republicans' closet, and by Halloween it will be clear for all, with ghost Biden and pumpkin Trump smashing each other.

Elessar

Post by Elessar »

Mona Lisa wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:01 pm https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-in ... court-seat
This is so ironic!
Just because it's the republicans, now he and Obama want that they wait, but 4 years ago with the democrats they did exactly what Trump is going go do....
...but ultimately they weren’t able to install a replacement - Neil Gorsuch was chosen by Trump - thus setting a precedent

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Elessar wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:47 pm
Mona Lisa wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:01 pm https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-in ... court-seat
This is so ironic!
...but ultimately they weren’t able to install a replacement - Neil Gorsuch was chosen by Trump - thus setting a precedent
Exactly!

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Armed cops have been killing unarmed citizens which has led to protests and then armed militia infiltrating those protests leading to violent repercussions.

What a mess! Can someone like Joe Biden turn this around into peaceful cooperation? Being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in the Middle East is ludicrous if you are the one inciting anything but peace in your own country,

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Antonin Scalia died unexpectedly in February, 2016 and I believe Obama and Biden waited until his body was cold and buried before nominating Merrick Garland to replace him. The election was 9 months later.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg was still warm when 2 hours later Mitch was jumping up and down with glee. 48 Hours later there has been no mention of funeral arrangements and they are already putting out the names of her replacement. How disrespectful!
Last edited by carolb57 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

All of this doesn't excuse dishonesty and hypocrisy. Because your neighbour or opposent is hypocritical doesn't justify that you do the same.
Sounds like a revenge; but we all know that politics are not about being nice.
Complaining is their tool to win.