Goodbye

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Black Wings

Re: Goodbye

Post by Black Wings »

action wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:45 pm
JLP wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:57 am Saying action is the new fairydandy is like saying Adam Lambert is the new Freddie Mercury. Completely and utterly ridiculous.
they still went on and did it. my performance will no doubt be a little cruiseship and by the numbers, almost elder-home like, but with an ageing QOL list of members, it's actually just what this board needs
And all this time I thought you were a cool rocker and not cruiseship material. :P

action

Post by action »

lsr wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:56 pm I've been trying to leave with variable success for about 3 years now, but if it's what the people want, I'll consider going back to Elessar
yes! yes!

action

Post by action »

Black Wings wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:49 pm
action wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:45 pm
JLP wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:57 am Saying action is the new fairydandy is like saying Adam Lambert is the new Freddie Mercury. Completely and utterly ridiculous.
they still went on and did it. my performance will no doubt be a little cruiseship and by the numbers, almost elder-home like, but with an ageing QOL list of members, it's actually just what this board needs
And all this time I thought you were a cool rocker and not cruiseship material. :P
freddie went from rocker to opera singer, so I see no reason why I can't change.

the times have changed, everything is becoming more and more correct, and soft, so I'm just going with the times.

no more racism, sexism, and just general ism anymore. I'll achieve popularity from virtue points from now on!

fairydandy

Post by fairydandy »

WeeMann wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:46 amAnd fd won't do that because it prevents him starting a new thread in 3 weeks saying "I'm back."

How else would one garner the attention they so clearly crave?
There will be no threads, no more comments.

Attention? No, I just posted so that anyone who possibly wanted to know where I had gone, gets to know.

If I did something for this board, well it was to stop you in your tracks from posting those awful tracks from your band. All I can say is that there must be something wrong with your ears.

...and yeah, action is a far better poster than I ever was, he always was. but I was onto that way, way before many others, including you. He's full of personality and never, ever boring. If you want someone who is dull and boring, just fetch a mirror.

Then there's Elessar of course. The most intelligent and thought-provoking person on the board, by a long way.

As for me, well it will soon be time to retire from work, from here and to move forward. The board is dead, it's frustrating and I am not even a Queen fan these days (reading about Adam Lambert is not what I came here for). I spend more time listening to Frank Sinatra, Elvis and other legends these days anyway.
Last edited by fairydandy on Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

fairydandy wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:26 pm
WeeMann wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:46 amAnd fd won't do that because it prevents him starting a new thread in 3 weeks saying "I'm back."

Attention? *snip*
Yawn. Bored. Can't be bothered reading a crap post which will be proved wrong in no time.

fairydandy

Post by fairydandy »

WeeMann wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:47 pm Yawn. Bored. Can't be bothered reading a crap post which will be proved wrong in no time.
But you did read it and you have reacted. But you have no idea what to say because you are embarrassed about those videos of your band that you posted. Anyone else would have taken the lack of comments to understand that they were actually garbage, but for some reason you kept on posting them. :roll:

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Don’t go, fd — it will be bad for your mental health! Where will you go to vent?

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

lsr wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:55 pm
action wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:30 pm
lsr wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:56 pm I've been trying to leave with variable success for about 3 years now, but if it's what the people want, I'll consider going back to Elessar
yes! yes!
Might need admin to do it though...or I could just make a new account
I can do it if you want.

action

Post by action »

JLP wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:53 pm
lsr wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:55 pm
action wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:30 pm

yes! yes!
Might need admin to do it though...or I could just make a new account
I can do it if you want.
go on, do something, you slacker :lol:

action

Post by action »

fairydandy wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:26 pm

Attention? No, I just posted so that anyone who possibly wanted to know where I had gone, gets to know.

If I did something for this board, well it was to stop you in your tracks from posting those awful tracks from your band. All I can say is that there must be something wrong with your ears.

...and yeah, action is a far better poster than I ever was, he always was. but I was onto that way, way before many others, including you. He's full of personality and never, ever boring. If you want someone who is dull and boring, just fetch a mirror.

Then there's Elessar of course. The most intelligent and thought-provoking person on the board, by a long way.

As for me, well it will soon be time to retire from work, from here and to move forward. The board is dead, it's frustrating and I am not even a Queen fan these days (reading about Adam Lambert is not what I came here for). I spend more time listening to Frank Sinatra, Elvis and other legends these days anyway.
oh, please. stoooop 🤗 😋

you're far, far better at story based content fd. if I attempt it, it's just embarrassing. remember Lego QOL?