Mona Lisa

Re: Goodbye

Post by Mona Lisa »

O, hello bigV :-D
We should make a list of all members with new names :-D

Broooklyn

Post by Broooklyn »

:lol: fd says goodbye and is still here in "locked mode", but it is Black Wings who winds up deleting her account. Fucking classic QOL gold!

Frank

Post by Frank »

Don't worry, fairydandy isn't back. I just decided to take his avatar since he's "gone." :lol:

action

Post by action »

Frank wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:26 pm Don't worry, fairydandy isn't back. I just decided to take his avatar since he's "gone." :lol:
the audacity!

I am the new fairydandy

this town ain't big enough for the both of us. 🤠

Dali

Post by Dali »

fairydandy wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:42 pm No seriously, it is really tedious on QOL now. I need to move on. It can't improve, message boards have had their day...and there were some damned good days for sure, but not anymore.

I'm not looking for any replies to this post and I certainly don't want any. In a week from now my account and username will be locked.
Get back in here, you drama queen! I'm back - if I can do it, so can you! :D

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

Why do people feel the need to announce their departure from forums?

Most people probably don't give a shit, and those who would probably don't need to be told.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Leigh Burne wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:06 am Why do people feel the need to announce their departure from forums?
Ego.

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

Well yes, exactly. It was mostly rhetorical.

I guess if you're an admin or other member of site staff announcing you're stepping down or something, that would be one thing. But for random posters to say "I'm leaving, I don't like it here any more", it just makes you look like a self-important dickhead.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Leigh Burne wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:11 pm Well yes, exactly. It was mostly rhetorical.

I guess if you're an admin or other member of site staff announcing you're stepping down or something, that would be one thing. But for random posters to say "I'm leaving, I don't like it here any more", it just makes you look like a self-important dickhead.
Even more, if you‘ve already done it before. ;)

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Nicki wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:06 pm
Leigh Burne wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:11 pm Well yes, exactly. It was mostly rhetorical.

Even more, if you‘ve already done it before. ;)
... annually :D