What are you watching/listening or reading?

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Re: What are you watching/listening or reading?

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

New version of an old song, for me. In other words, I've never heard this version, nor this artist but it was being praised by one of my Tulsa musician friends so I had to listen. I like it so it's on repeat.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Oh my goodness, Michael...

And thank you for letting me know it was gonna happen. You know who you are. : )

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Nick Beggs, looking pretty scruffy these days but the music is good. Maybe I'll just go ahead and add a little Robo Slob?

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

My FAVORITE funny "scary" movie. 😂😂

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

WOW!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

This is a band I never heard of and was recommended listening by someone who's a gamer I know from playing LCN. I really like this and apparently the singer died but was well known. That's what I get for marrying, 1st, someone who hated music and 2nd, a blues man. LOL.

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

I've been watching the Kenny Everett re-broadcasts and managed to capture this little clip in nice quality: