What are you watching/listening or reading?

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, We're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Re: What are you watching/listening or reading?

Post by Innuendoes »

Apparently the lead guitarist that my ex husband replaced used to sing this in The Oscillators, Alsuma, Oklahoma. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown released a new one a couple weeks ago. Worth a listen.

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, We're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

A friend just turned me onto this. Fun track! Be patient, the video takes 30 seconds or so to get going.

I will say that the name of this band is the worst ever; I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME
Yes, they write it in all caps.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

FunnyHowLoveIs

Post by FunnyHowLoveIs »

I finally put my ears between KOSS headphones that I bought for less than seven u.s. dollars and they sound excellent. Today, finally, a GreasyLake.Org board member, a true fan of Bruce Springsteen let everyone have access to the one Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band show that I was privy to actually attend, my first and only show to date. August 22, 2009 in Mansfield, MA. USA the Xfinity amphitheater. That night the place was completely standing room only on the lawn and under rooftop seating inside. This recording is a bit from a distance and ever slightly boomy but over all it's a testament to truly good equipment and has an excellent balance of band and fan interaction. Worthy of anyone's if audience recordings are your thing as is mine, it adds to the feeling of being there.

I also listened to for the first time in four years, all of the song "Innuendo" and "Bohemian Rhapsody" and really can't decide as to which song seems more powerfully sang by Freddie. "White Queen (As It Began)" live as a bootleg as well as the fast version of "We Will Rock You" and "Sheer Heart Attack" both audience recordings.

Lana Del Ray gets high praise by Bruce Springsteen and he jeally should give far more credit and public speak of his wife and fellow E Street Band member, Patti Scalfia.

I'm looking for Patti's solo album from circa 2007-2009 if anyone has it, find me okay?

Best,
Funny

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »