Adam Lambert

Other music, TV, films and general interest
AngelR

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by AngelR »

Cinderella’s opening night’s been postponed/cancelled unfortunately. This musical is jinxed. I feel really sorry for the artists and ALW.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

And Adam is on ANOTHER record label. This one appears to be smaller than Empire. Good luck!

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:53 pm And Adam is on ANOTHER record label. This one appears to be smaller than Empire. Good luck!
What’s the source and the label? If it’s about Vista then his manager has denied it. They ARE working with a new label, but they won’t tell until the next album will be due.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

You’ll find out soon.

The next album is going to be his musical right? That’s the label I’m talking about.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

the milkman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:34 pm You’ll find out soon.

The next album is going to be his musical right? That’s the label I’m talking about.
Yes, it’s the musical. But „soon“? According to Adam’s manager they won’t give away any news about a new label before it’s relevant. And that will only be next year when they plan to release the musical.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Adam is offering a live stream of one of his concerts in Las Vegas on October 29th. A ticket costs 25$, the show starts at 8pm local time. I will watch, but before you buy a ticket, beware the time differences. For me it will be 5am on October 30th. Well at least it’s saturday. :D
Link to buy a ticket: https://www.adamlambert.net/

Is anybody else’s going to watch?

Last edited by Nicki on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Adam and his Feel-Something-Foundation invited queer members in the music industry to a brunch at his house. Adam did an interesting speech, talking a bit about his experiences in the music industry (the speech starts about 40 seconds into the video). source: Instagram: Feel Something Foundation.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Adam did a gig for a private event for the opening of an equestrian center in Florida yesterday. It looks like he played at least as many Queen songs as his own songs.
Here someone posted a good chunk of the concert. The music starts about 1 minute into the video.
Last edited by Nicki on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Just saw some recent pics of him. You can tell he misses touring with Brian and Roger can't you? He's starting to look like a bloated Vanilla Ice.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

@the milkman
Well Adam did gain weight during lockdown and he doesn’t really seem to be in a rush to get back to his former body shape. It’s been like this for a year or so. In a couple of weeks he will play his concerts in Las Vegas. I‘m curious about these concerts. And Adam’s looks and costums.

Adam at Global Citizen in LA last weekend:

Interview

A duet with Deni Lovato on Mad World

Superpower