Adam Lambert

Other music, TV, films and general interest
User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1029
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

whitequeen20 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:52 am
Yeah I agree and I love that Tokyo bit, the crowd loved it as well. I can't see any problem with changing stuff up live, it makes it more personal and fun to me.
Yes. And now I remember at least 3 tiny lyric changes from the last tour :D
My favorite was from the concert with the baddest downpour during a QAL concert of all time.
„...you brought me rain and everything that goes with it - I thank you all!“
Love it! And a acknowledgment for all the fans standing for hours in that torrential rain.


Black Wings

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Black Wings »

Nicki wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:44 am
Black Wings wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:01 am
Nicki wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:44 am
It was you challenging AL fans first. ;)

And as a „Queen ninja“ you should find the changes easier than me, right? You need to know the original Queen lyrics. I doubt that most Glamberts know these... so you should have a big advantage here, right? :D
Chanllenging? I asked if any of his fans would admit that he changed Queen lyrics at times during live shows, after it was stated said he doesn't tinker with classic lyrics. He has done just that there are a few examples from Q+AL shows, even from the most recent tour.
Now I‘m curious. I only remember one example from the most recent tour. Go ahead and tell us, because I don’t believe that he’s doing it that often.
Well, my point is is that he has done it, even during Q+AL and I said that because of the he doesn't tinker with classic lyrics statement which is factually wrong.
I'm not lying that he changed things live, even during Q+AL shows. That's the point I was making. I even gave an example that he did with FBG.
Jesus, can I even post on this board at all anymore. :roll:
So a person says he doesn't tinker with classic lyrics, and there has been proof even in the very recent past that he has tinkered , played around, changed a Queen lyric. Ok then.

User avatar
whitequeen20
Posts: 447
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Location: UK

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by whitequeen20 »

Nicki wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:05 am
whitequeen20 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:52 am
Yeah I agree and I love that Tokyo bit, the crowd loved it as well. I can't see any problem with changing stuff up live, it makes it more personal and fun to me.
Yes. And now I remember at least 3 tiny lyric changes from the last tour :D
My favorite was from the concert with the baddest downpour during a QAL concert of all time.
„...you brought me rain and everything that goes with it - I thank you all!“
Love it! And a acknowledgment for all the fans standing for hours in that torrential rain.

Haha love it, hadn't seen that before, I haven't really watched much of the last tour's vids. That show just got voted No1, seems the rain didn't stop anyone enjoying it even though they were soaked through.

Black Wings

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Black Wings »

whitequeen20 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:15 am
Nicki wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:05 am
whitequeen20 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:52 am
Yeah I agree and I love that Tokyo bit, the crowd loved it as well. I can't see any problem with changing stuff up live, it makes it more personal and fun to me.
Yes. And now I remember at least 3 tiny lyric changes from the last tour :D
My favorite was from the concert with the baddest downpour during a QAL concert of all time.
„...you brought me rain and everything that goes with it - I thank you all!“
Love it! And a acknowledgment for all the fans standing for hours in that torrential rain.

Haha love it, hadn't seen that before, I haven't really watched much of the last tour's vids. That show just got voted No1, seems the rain didn't stop anyone enjoying it even though they were soaked through.
You raced me to posting the video, I was trying to post the exact same one, and I couldn't do it.
I didn't lie or make anything up that he changed lyrics even in the most recent Q+AL tour. Well, one example is in the video here.

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1029
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

Black Wings wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:21 am
You raced me to posting the video, I was trying to post the exact same one, and I couldn't do it.
I didn't lie or make anything up that he changed lyrics even in the most recent Q+AL tour. Well, one example is in the video here.
Of course. ;)

Black Wings

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Black Wings »

Nicki wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:30 am
Black Wings wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:21 am
You raced me to posting the video, I was trying to post the exact same one, and I couldn't do it.
I didn't lie or make anything up that he changed lyrics even in the most recent Q+AL tour. Well, one example is in the video here.
Of course. ;)
I have mentioned many times I have trouble posting videos, even days ago. Just putting that out there. ;)

User avatar
Nicki
Posts: 1029
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Nicki »

Black Wings wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:14 am Well, my point is is that he has done it, even during Q+AL and I said that because of the he doesn't tinker with classic lyrics statement which is factually wrong.
I'm not lying that he changed things live, even during Q+AL shows. That's the point I was making. I even gave an example that he did with FBG.
Jesus, can I even post on this board at all anymore. :roll:
So a person says he doesn't tinker with classic lyrics, and there has been proof even in the very recent past that he has tinkered , played around, changed a Queen lyric. Ok then.
Your words were this:
Black Wings wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:43 pm
Or for no reason, there has been videos of him changing up lyrics with Q+AL too in a live setting, I wonder if any AL fans can say which ones.
I took you for this challenge. Unfortunately I haven’t seen you ever quote any changes, that haven’t been quoted by someone else before. You just take my knowledge (or someone else’s) finds and criticize „a person“ for not knowing about it.

Now, I‘m still curious about your own finds. I like to know more. :D (I really do!)

Black Wings

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Black Wings »

Nicki wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:40 am
Black Wings wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:14 am Well, my point is is that he has done it, even during Q+AL and I said that because of the he doesn't tinker with classic lyrics statement which is factually wrong.
I'm not lying that he changed things live, even during Q+AL shows. That's the point I was making. I even gave an example that he did with FBG.
Jesus, can I even post on this board at all anymore. :roll:
So a person says he doesn't tinker with classic lyrics, and there has been proof even in the very recent past that he has tinkered , played around, changed a Queen lyric. Ok then.
Your words were this:
Black Wings wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:43 pm
Or for no reason, there has been videos of him changing up lyrics with Q+AL too in a live setting, I wonder if any AL fans can say which ones.
I took you for this challenge. Unfortunately I haven’t seen you ever quote any changes, that haven’t been quoted by someone else before. You just take my knowledge (or someone else’s) finds and criticize „a person“ for not knowing about it.

Now, I‘m still curious about your own finds. I like to know more. :D (I really do!)

Yea, I'm aware of what I posted, but no it wasn't a challenge, it was a question. Where on earth did I criticize anyone tonight?
You can ask Kes since you don't believe me that I have trouble posting videos, because he gave me advice just days ago about how to do it and that was what I was trying to do when you did it before me, it didn't work so I didn't post it. I gave Fat Bottomed Girls ( FBG ) as an example that AL changed the lyrics to during the recent tour, I don't know if that was a one time thing during that or not, because I didn't watch every show, or even every video from the most recent tour. I don't have time to trawl through videos to find the exact one/s.

Black Wings

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by Black Wings »

I'm glad AL will take part in the event for mental health. Mental health still has a stigma and it can be very misunderstood. Awareness for it is very important and needed.

carolb57
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by carolb57 »

If Adam or anyone else in the band spontaneously change or add a word to the lyrics to suit a current situation like the recent unprecedented downpours in Australia, THAT is NOT “tinkering with classic lyrics!” That is acknowledging and being flexible about an uncomfortable situation and making it more comfortable and fun for those who are in the situation.

Post Reply