Adam Lambert

Other music, TV, films and general interest
the milkman

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by the milkman »

It really does suck doesn’t it? Lady Gaga sold over 7,000 copies but because of streaming an album that didn’t even sell 300 copies beat her out.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

the milkman wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:12 am
Check his Spotify monthly listeners tomorrow to see how much he went up, he lost about 2,000 listeners since Wednesday.

2,644,626 MONTHLY LISTENERS - Today
2,646,658 MONTHLY LISTENERS - Wednesday
2,649,820 MONTHLY LISTENERS - Today

Maybe a few people listened to him after that TV appearance, but those numbers aren’t just for the USA.

AngelR

Post by AngelR »

the milkman wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:37 pm
It really does suck doesn’t it? Lady Gaga sold over 7,000 copies but because of streaming an album that didn’t even sell 300 copies beat her out.
Wow! Gaga's album is a complete flop, her worst. I see it advertised on TV everyday - her team uses Ariana Grande to sell it. :lol:
I thought Adam's sales numbers were dire but it looks like he did OK after all.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

AngelR wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 am
the milkman wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:37 pm
Wow! Gaga's album is a complete flop, her worst. I see it advertised on TV everyday - her team uses Ariana Grande to sell it. :lol:
I thought Adam's sales numbers were dire but it looks like he did OK after all.
Not quite a flop, Rain On Me is doing good.
How is Gaga’s team using Grande to sell it? They have a collaboration out there Rain On Me, lots of mutual respect between them.
( AL has had his share of collabs too btw, was he using others to sell his music?)

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Lady Gaga‘s Chromatica is Number 1 in both the Billboard 200 and the UK Charts. Lady Gaga is the No 1 digital artist worldwide with currently 25% more points than the artist on No 2. If that’s a flop, what‘s the rest of the music world? :lol:

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

To come back to Adam: Here are the videos from the Late Late Show with James Corden. I think we‘ve had the song posted here already, but I‘ll put both together.

It’s nice to see Adam again after a longer break. I‘m surprised, he chose the song „On the Moon“. It isn’t my favorite, but the vocals on this acoustic version are pretty stunning. I mean, he could have gone without the acoustic guitar all together and have just done an a capella version.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Nicki wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:25 pm
Lady Gaga‘s Chromatica is Number 1 in both the Billboard 200 and the UK Charts. Lady Gaga is the No 1 digital artist worldwide with currently 25% more points than the artist on No 2. If that’s a flop, what‘s the rest of the music world? :lol:
Floppers :lol:
Just kidding ;) .

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Adam is auctioning off another 15 outfits. You can find them on EBay. The Auctions end on June 20th.
I would love the black gold jeans (that always looked like leather) from the 2014/15 QAL tour. The first time I saw Adam and I still remember these pants. :D

Oh, and I‘m curious, how for how much the suit will sell, that Adam wore at his infamous AMA performance.
Last edited by Nicki on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

I don't have time to watch the full interview right now, but why was that song picked to perform? Did he explain that. It just seems odd.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Black Wings wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:48 pm
I don't have time to watch the full interview right now, but why was that song picked to perform? Did he explain that. It just seems odd.
The interview has only 5 minutes. Adam just said, that it’s the slow jam from the album. I guess he likes the song and it’s a song that he could perform in this minimalistic setting.