Adam Lambert

Other music, TV, films and general interest
carolb57

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by carolb57 »

Okay, I see it now — in black. Never noticed it before — didn’t look that closely!

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

.@adamlambert at a private film screening
at the @RichMixLondon! 😍💖 #AdamLambert @FSFoundation_ (📷 @TheMosaicTrust IG)

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

“EEEEP! Keep your eyes open at :34!! 😳😁 "...@adamlambert, among others, also pop up in the trailer." 🙌😃 Watch #Moonbase8 starting Nov. 8th, 11p EST, on @Showtime! 🌘😁
OFFICIAL TRAILER: 👇

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

I don’t know, if you got it from Carol‘s post above, but Adam is playing a role in an upcoming TV comedy series:
Moonbase 8 , a Fred Armisen Comedy
https://tvline.com/2020/09/15/moonbase- ... ssion=true

The trailer was posted above by Carol. I‘m really curious about Adam’s role in this. It was filmed in 2018 already.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Nicki wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:20 pm
I don’t know, if you got it from Carol‘s post above, but Adam is playing a role in an upcoming TV comedy series:

The trailer was posted above by Carol. I‘m really curious about Adam’s role in this. It was filmed in 2018 already.
Me, too! I wasn’t sure what I was seeing. Is this why he is in London?

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

carolb57 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:08 pm
Nicki wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Me, too! I wasn’t sure what I was seeing. Is this why he is in London?
No. Why should he be in London for this? It’s a US TV show and it was filmed more than 2 years ago.

Adam hasn’t told us, what he’s in London for. He has been there for more than 3 weeks now and I‘ve seen all kind of guesses, but nothing is really known.

Adam just yesterday mentioned on IG that he‘s working on a new project. But what is that? Creating and being part of a new musical? Contestant on The Masked Singer? Writing and recording music? Nobody knows, but Adam. :lol:
We will eventually see it at some point. And I bet he will do some promo for the new album „Live around the World“ around its release date.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Thanks, Nicki. I didn’t read the link all the way through. Just played the trailer. Glad he’s getting some new projects to keep the creative juices flowing. Happy about him being in something with Fred Armisen!

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Adam went on a stroll in London‘s parcs today and took his IG followers with him. He chatted about all kind of things. Most important news is that he’s working on developing, creating and co-writing a new musical in London.
He has also planned to record a few new songs, that he has been working on at home before. Adam will do some promo for the new QAL live album and said that Brian is doing better (as far as he knows).
You can watch the video below.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Adam is so calm and easy going and sweet. Just walking down the street with him is lovely and entertaining!