Adam Lambert

Other music, TV, films and general interest
midnight sky

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by midnight sky »

It sounds like he tried to have "grit" in his voice. It sounded like he had a sore throat or something. It looks and sounds so low budget. I wonDer how much time he had to practise the song, by three sounds of it, not long enough.
Just really bad, and knowing he did this performance in a bathroom according to twiiter is something I wish I didn't know about. Could have done without that info :lol: .
His facial expressions while singing this song, it's what I mean partly about him acting...it's bad, cheesy trying way too hard here imo.
The whole thing made me wince. I have to say I'm surprised by the song choice, fye would have been better.

AngelR

Post by AngelR »

midnight sky wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:08 pm It sounds like he tried to have "grit" in his voice. It sounded like he had a sore throat or something. It looks and sounds so low budget. I wonDer how much time he had to practise the song, by three sounds of it, not long enough.
Just really bad, and knowing he did this performance in a bathroom according to twiiter is something I wish I didn't know about. Could have done without that info :lol: .
His facial expressions while singing this song, it's what I mean partly about him acting...it's bad, cheesy trying way too hard here imo.
The whole thing made me wince. I have to say I'm surprised by the song choice, fye would have been better.
I think it was fun. Adam contributed whatever he could in a special charity event. What are you complaining about? :D

midnight sky

Post by midnight sky »

AngelR wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:14 am
midnight sky wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:08 pm It sounds like he tried to have "grit" in his voice. It sounded like he had a sore throat or something. It looks and sounds so low budget. I wonDer how much time he had to practise the song, by three sounds of it, not long enough.
I think it was fun. Adam contributed whatever he could in a special charity event. What are you complaining about? :D
I thought I was clear enough. I didn't like how he sang it. ;)

AngelR

Post by AngelR »

It was a one off charity event. Why are you so miserable?

midnight sky

Post by midnight sky »

AngelR wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:06 am It was a one off charity event. Why are you so miserable?
Why even say I'm miserable? I'm not. I pointed out that I didn't like his version of a classic song. It's probably the most low budget thing I've seen him do in years.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Some infos about that Halloween show:

AngelR

Post by AngelR »

It is a very low budget event to raise funds for charity, hence your reaction is strange.

midnight sky

Post by midnight sky »

AngelR wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:44 am It is a very low budget event to raise funds for charity, hence your reaction is strange.
Put it this way. I pretty much love the Freddie Tribute...except for Spinal Tap. Should I have said they were good because it was for charity and awareness?
My reaction isn't strange, if I like some thing or not, I will say so. And it was low budget because of the pandemic.

AngelR

Post by AngelR »

midnight sky wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:51 am
AngelR wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:44 am It is a very low budget event to raise funds for charity, hence your reaction is strange.
Put it this way. I pretty much love the Freddie Tribute...except for Spinal Tap. Should I have said they were good because it was for charity and awareness?
My reaction isn't strange, if I like some thing or not, I will say so. And it was low budget because of the pandemic.
Exactly, filmed in the hotel's bathroom.... :shock:

midnight sky

Post by midnight sky »

AngelR wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:28 am
midnight sky wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:51 am
Exactly, filmed in the hotel's bathroom.... :shock:
As I found out :lol:
Did he not have a room to film and sing that in.