Other music, TV, films and general interest
WeeMann

Re: Adam Lambert

Post by WeeMann »

Ok, it gets locked then.

Kes

Post by Kes »

A request. I think it's fairly clear, people either like Adam Lambert, or they don't. He's been with Brian & Roger for a few years now, and isn't really a topic for one side to bait the other. It is what it is.

Can we (everybody!) avoid fishing for an argument.

Thank you.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

midnight sky wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:35 pm
Nicki wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:28 pm
midnight sky wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:45 pm (...)
Again, I know I've been a pain in some regards, many regards in AL threads, but allow people to make the choice to ignore me or not. Especially about an issue such as this. It's not a dig for the heck of it, if I wanted to do that, I could post about what I think of AL's makeup, hair or his weight lately.
(...)
You should just stop. It must be hard for you that QZ no longer exists.

Why should everyone ignore your digs, when you could also decide to let it go? Why should you have your „fun“ and I should just swallow everything? This forum isn’t a one way street.
Ok, why even bring up QZ out of the blue, that has nothing to do with here or my thoughts on this topic here lately. Hard for me that QZ no longer exists, come on now, what kind d of dig is that? :lol:
All views are allowed here, you don't like my views or even disagree that's fine. If you want the to ignore me like you have stated before that you would do, but never have done it, that's fine too.
You really never learn do you?

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Just heard on the radio that Lambert is in the running to play the lead in a proposed George Michael biopic.

Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:55 pm Just heard on the radio that Lambert is in the running to play the lead in a proposed George Michael biopic.
Oh please, God, no!!!!

whitequeen20

Post by whitequeen20 »

JLP wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:55 pm Just heard on the radio that Lambert is in the running to play the lead in a proposed George Michael biopic.
Doubt it, his publicist already debunked it a couple of weeks ago when the media were running with the story, it's just them speculating.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

As Whitequeen said: Adam’s manager immediately denied that. None of it was true, she said. And it wouldn’t make any sense, IMO.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

I always wondered why he didn't take his shirt off like a lot of male "rock" stars do, now I know. :lol:

Last edited by the milkman on Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

@milkman
You’re late to the party, that pic is from November. Paparazzi pics of Adam and his boyfriend at the beach. They look really happy in them.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Nicki wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:16 pm @milkman
You’re late to the party, that pic is from November. Paparazzi pics of Adam and his boyfriend at the beach. They look really happy in them.
Did you post those pics already? I don’t remember seeing them here.