Jrock, Jpop, Krock, Kpop and other related bands

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Re: Jrock, Jpop, Krock, Kpop and other related bands

Post by Innuendoes »

Mmm. like this guy's voice. Another Visual Kei band, not new but I've heard a lot of people like them.

The singer's name is Kyo and there is a member named Die as there was in hide's last band - they may be one in the same. I need to look closely at videos and see if I spot him.

ETA: Nope, not the same Die.

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

HYDE copycat. He even sounds a lot like him but doesn't have the richness to his lower register. I do like them, though. Just not as much as L'Arc~en~Ciel or VAMPS or HYDE by himself.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

This is a short version of hidetio aka hide Matsumoto's life which also tells some of X Japan's role in his life as well.
The narrator did leave out that hide was hanging from a towel by his neck, from the door knob in the bathroom, by his girlfriend. She also left out that hide suffered from neck and shoulder problems due to the weight of his guitars and so did the rest of the band and all of the band used this method to aleviate pain and stretch their necks for relief.

Since hide was drunk when he did it, I do believe that it really was an accident and he passed out drunk or fell asleep with the towel around his neck. He was sitting on the floor. This seems a very lame way of committing suicide by sitting on the floor with a towel tied to the door knob. If I was going to hang myself, I would have done it from something higher than a door knob and in a sittting position on the floor. The rest of the band doesn't believe it, either, and the police were very hasty in coming to the conclusion it was a suicide. Yoshiki told publications that the entire band used this method.

He also was not dead when the ambulance took him away and it took the ambulance a minimum of 30 minutes to arrive at the apartment.

At the time of his death, hide had been very excited about building a new house with a studio for practicing with his band and construction had already begun on the house. He had taken his father and also his brother to the site to see how things were going with the building and he was doing great with concerts and a huge fan base.

ETA: After listening to this, again, it seems I missed about 10-15 minutes of it during the first time I listened. Must have been the interruptions around here. All is explained about the towel and neck situation.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

How sweet. He had the voice for it back then but nowhere near what his voice is today. He was so young back then.

I would love to hear him sing it, now.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Very cool and very different from any other X Japan song. No singing, no lyrics but some spoken words. I love this melody. It reminds me of the dance between Lilly and Darkness in the movie, Legend.

Written and arranged by hide and performed by his older band, Yokosuka Saver Tiger.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Mmmmm, the artwork comes alive.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »