Jrock, Jpop, Krock, Kpop and other related bands

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, We're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Re: Jrock, Jpop, Krock, Kpop and other related bands

Post by Innuendoes »

Sugizo has just uploaded another song!

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, We're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

I need Laruku to keep things upbeat.

Buckeye Randy

Post by Buckeye Randy »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:40 am
Buckeye Randy wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:32 am Are you familiar with Masaki Batoh? If anybody is...it's you!
No I have never heard of him but his music sounds interesting. I was just starting to get into the other two bands I posted about the other day.

This is one f Masaki Batoh's songs. Have you heard it? I am surprised anyone is even listening to JRock or JPop on here, you included. :D
One of the songs that made my 'best of 2020' is by The Silence. Somebody informed me that Masaki (who is a member of The Silence) was involved with other bands. I had no idea that there was a JRock connection before I started digging a little. One of the bands he was with is Ghost and that gets confusing because there is a Swedish metal band called Ghost that has nothing to do with Masaki.

It should be a fun Tuesday.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:55 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:40 am
Buckeye Randy wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:32 am Are you familiar with Masaki Batoh? If anybody is...it's you!
No I have never heard of him but his music sounds interesting. I was just starting to get into the other two bands I posted about the other day.

This is one f Masaki Batoh's songs. Have you heard it? I am surprised anyone is even listening to JRock or JPop on here, you included. :D
One of the songs that made my 'best of 2020' is by The Silence. Somebody informed me that Masaki (who is a member of The Silence) was involved with other bands. I had no idea that there was a JRock connection before I started digging a little. One of the bands he was with is Ghost and that gets confusing because there is a Swedish metal band called Ghost that has nothing to do with Masaki.

It should be a fun Tuesday.
I'm checking, I'm checking! LOL

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Hell, how do I listen to 5 songs at the same time? :lol:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

hmmmm. ppl like him.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

My Toshi singing Chicken Rice, traditional ??? Christmas song. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️