Jrock, Jpop, Krock, Kpop and other related bands

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, We're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Re: Jrock, Jpop, Krock, Kpop and other related bands

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes
Location: Uh-Oh, We're In Trouble, Something's Come Along And It's Burst Your Bubble

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

:lol: :lol:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

In the "movie" called Seth and Holth, hide and the other guy, Tusk, are aliens. ;)
Seth et Holth is a Japanese film released on September 29, 1993,[1] best noted for starring musicians hide and Tusk.[2] The film is based on an original short story by hide and features the tragic plot of two beings from a different plane of existence coming to earth, specifically Tokyo, and being overwhelmed by the city' sensory overload. The two communicate through swapping blood, and are persecuted and executed.
This is the song, Genkai Haretsu

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

This ccould go in any of 3 or 4 different sections and I will definitely cross post it but where else, I am not sure just yet.. Thanks midnight sky for showing me. It's all the talk on our Discord for X and everyone is a bit pissed off that apparently Sarah Brightman will be singing the song, Endless Rain, and not our Toshi - the only singer, EVER, of X Japan but Yoshiki must do what he must do and make everyone angry. Twitter will go wild with support of Toshi, myself included. But it will be a real treat to watch them all in collaboration, together.

So, who is going to play lead, who's playing drums and who's going to do the singing? :shock: It will be Sarah doing the vocals. My bet, without reading the article all the way through, YET, is that it will broadcast through Yoshiki's youtube channel. I guess I gotta subscribe, again.

The original at Tokyo Dome - 6 months before hide's death.

QUEEN's BRIAN MAY and ROGER TAYLOR To Perform With YOSHIKI On Japanese TV On New Year's Eve

QUEEN's Brian May and Roger Taylor. Along with Sarah Brightman, will perform "Endless Rain", a song composed by X JAPAN's Yoshiki, on the biggest TV show in Japan this New Year's Eve. Yoshiki will appear from Los Angeles.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queen ... years-eve/

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

A rare set of unpublished tracks from X Japan's early days was apparently recorded and put on CD a number of years back. Too bad these weren't properly produced and released for the fans.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Oh wow, I love this one. Really love it. They put out a song called Joker before but not quite like this.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »