Comparing Apples & Oranges, Queen And Springsteen

Other music, TV, films and general interest
FunnyHowLoveIs

Comparing Apples & Oranges, Queen And Springsteen

Post by FunnyHowLoveIs »

William Mahler
New Member · 46m
guess who is the top grossing band and or artist in the last decade regarding concert attendance worldwide in every country? its not bruce who fell into the lower top ten, believe it or not, this english band who did top the list hasnt' had a new album full of original material since 1995 and their legendary lead singer died in 1991 RIP. im not exxagerating..in fact, it makes me wonder why bruce chose the title:"Magic" when this english band long before over a decade or more had "a kind of magic" none other than QUEEN & ADAM LAMBERT... seriously and i'm not obviously afraid to post that here or anywhere else, it's plain fact...but as far as american goes,when it comes to american born and raised artists, springsteen by far is the tops in the usa only
23 Comments
Comment
Comments
Lynda Tee
Lynda Tee I live in 🇺🇸.. don’t give a
🐀’s🍑about Bruce
Hide or report this
· Reply · 44m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor sad, you feel that way, i take great unabashed pride in mixing up both queen and springsteen influences in my original music, its a massive hit all over the place and i fail to understand why you dont give a rats ass about one of the most prolific performers in the last 60 years...
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 32m
Lynda Tee
Lynda Tee William Mahler .. just not my style.... we each have our own
Hide or report this
· Reply · 17m
William Mahler
Write a reply...

Pamela Breska
Pamela Breska Why are you bashing Queen ?
Hide or report this
· Reply · 24m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor pamela did you actually read my post? no bashingi queen and adam lambert in that fact filled honest statement found at all
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 22m
Pamela Breska
Pamela Breska William Mahler Yeah okay but still you can't compare Springsteen to Queen they are totally different
Hide or report this
· Reply · 22m
William Mahler
Write a reply...

William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor i started the topic in 'everything bruce springsteen" and apparently the admin felt as if they got spanked
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 21m
Pamela Breska
Pamela Breska William Mahler It is a Queen page not Springsteen
Hide or report this
· Reply · 21m
William Mahler
Write a reply...

William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor and yes i can compare..bruce by far has the most organic long running shows of all performing groups worldwide, holds the top ten longest shows ever as over 4 hours to 3:45 long, little lighting, no special effects, low ticket prices and manages to pull out all the stops every show, always gives one hundred and ten percent each show, never in my life have i ever experienced a bad bruce show
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 19m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor in comparison, queen, doesnt need all the special effects, the music plainly carries the show, its the star of the show but in true over the top fashion queen gives the audience their hard earned monies worth every single time, effects greater than pink floyd in any tour they did and they are stellar..better and greater show than the next beatles, u2 and bigger and better than the energizer battery powered rolling stones by a large wide open miles ahead lead easily..its why queen and adam lamberty without so much as a new song since 1995, without their true leader freddie manages to capture something special in each performance..and why if i had to choose between queen and adam lambert and any other act i'd choose and i do choose queen, queen and paul rodgers and queen and adam lambert as my go to musical addiction vitamin every single time forever more..
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 15m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor in fact, both springsteeen and all forms of queen can be heard extremely heavily in my original music, sound like the boss, deliver like freddie
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 14m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor i humbly believe the two influences make me a winning combination easily and by far the biggest unknown act to come out of new england since pre boston, since pre cars, since pre aerosmith easily and easily i enjoy letting queen and springsteen take up a large amount of my musical life, even over my own original music
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 12m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor they are both equally important to me, i'll never dispute that for anyone
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 12m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor but to end this undyging diatribe of devotion, if i had to make that one decison, who'd i go experience in concert? Every single time, QUEEN before anyone else
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 10m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor wno do i state is easily the most influential band outside the united states? QUEEN!
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 9m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor but please, before you consider bashing bruce springsteen, although clearly different styles of music, i implore you listen to his 1973 debut or his 74 follow up and definatly the biggest american album ever to hit the states by an american rock and roll artist, his masterpiece opus, born to run
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 6m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor its pure escapism on par with any queen release imho
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 5m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor and sets him apart from every american artist ever to exist including elvis presley
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 5m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor brian and roger teamed up with joe cocker, the closest i've heard to a queen and springsteen coillaboration and unfortunately ill probably be left to ask what if, and fantasize about a collaboration between the two for all of time
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 3m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor but to end this, roger taylor did a stand up job covering "racing in the streets" upbeat, fast verison of bruces bleak stark version from 1978 and bruce never covered anything from queen publically for all i do know for a fact
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 2m
William MahlerActive Now
William MahlerAuthor so, i hope i have entertained you, food for thought and most of all, convinced you that queen and springsteen are by far equally in their own rights the best two acts ever to come out of the usa and uk with queen taking a small lead in overall popularity even with me
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 1m
William Mahler
William MahlerAuthor im listening to live around the world for the fifth time in two weeks and its still invigorating and fresh, unlike the parody disappointing letter for you full length release by bruce, listened twice last week with no plans to revisit anytime in the near or distant future
Edit or delete this
· Reply · 1m
William Mahler
William MahlerAuthor that oughta tell ya something and im sure it does

i know bad copy and paste but not for a second did i want to cut and paste or retype that whole conversation in queen fans of facebook.

funny