Presidents of the United States

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Generic username

Re: Presidents of the United States

Post by Generic username »

This is slightly off topic, but since we have some Murcans on...

Bring all your troops back and ceasing to police the world was clearly a popular policy. What was supposed to happen to all the now redundant military personnel? In normal life, there isn't the need for thousands of soldiers on home territory, so what was the plan? Add them to the unemployment number?

Lord of all darkness

Post by Lord of all darkness »

JLP wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:09 pm Just to clarify.

We are checking these stories and anything that is sourced from the extremities of the political rainbow will be removed.

Politicalusaus is considered extreme left according to media checks.
Thanks JLP.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Steve Schmidt on the second impeachment of Donald Trump:

Ray

Post by Ray »

Jon Schaffer from the band Iced Earth turned himself in yesterday, after being at the Capitol too...with apparently bear spray. He's facing 6 charges.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iced- ... itol-riot/

I'm surprised Ted Nugent wasn't there as well...

Kes

Post by Kes »

Hopefully, in his four years off, he'll learn how to communicate.

They've made these planes "literally" invisible, you can be right next to one, you can't see it. - they've made these planes "virtually" invisible on radar. If one is parked in front of you, it looks like a plane.

Not many people know that - I didn't until I just read this!

They're very wet, these oceans - I've just realised water is wet.

This virus is a hoax - i hope it's a hoax, otherwise it's going to kill hundreds of thousands

I've developed a vaccine, in record time - lots of scientists in Pfizer have developed a vaccine.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Kes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:39 am Hopefully, in his four years off, he'll learn how to communicate.

They've made these planes "literally" invisible, you can be right next to one, you can't see it. - they've made these planes "virtually" invisible on radar. If one is parked in front of you, it looks like a plane.

Not many people know that - I didn't until I just read this!

They're very wet, these oceans - I've just realised water is wet.
Yes, he is pretty unintelligent. He only knows what he watches on Fox & Friends.

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:10 pmNope..not too late to use the 25th amendment...Biden will get it his first day in office.. he’s a walking dementia advertisement.
I'm not going to claim to know him particularly well, but based on the few speeches I've seen him give thus far, Biden already sounds substantially more Presidential and level-headed than Trump. He hasn't called anyone's dead veteran son a loser for starters.

Ray

Post by Ray »

Leigh Burne wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:25 am
MyHumanZoo wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:10 pmNope..not too late to use the 25th amendment...Biden will get it his first day in office.. he’s a walking dementia advertisement.
I'm not going to claim to know him particularly well, but based on the few speeches I've seen him give thus far, Biden already sounds substantially more Presidential and level-headed than Trump. He hasn't called anyone's dead veteran son a loser for starters.
You can't just look at what Trump has done wrong...you have to ignore all that and look at the couple of things he's not done wrong. And with Biden vice versa. That's how you make up your mind about presidents.

;)

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

The Capitol Building is on lockdown due to a security threat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-can ... YTbs-uizcE

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

What is Trump up to on his way out the door — installing a mole in the NSA:

Michael Ellis
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael ... _official)

People are saying Biden should fire him immediately on his first day as President.