Presidents of the United States

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Lord of all darkness

Re: Presidents of the United States

Post by Lord of all darkness »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:38 pm
Leigh Burne wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:25 am
MyHumanZoo wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:10 pmNope..not too late to use the 25th amendment...Biden will get it his first day in office.. he’s a walking dementia advertisement.
I'm not going to claim to know him particularly well, but based on the few speeches I've seen him give thus far, Biden already sounds substantially more Presidential and level-headed than Trump. He hasn't called anyone's dead veteran son a loser for starters.
I’ll resist the urge to post the dozens of videos where he can’t speak, forgets what office he is running for, forgets what role his son had in government, mixes up his wife and his sister....the list goes on and on. He was not ever allowed to speak freely during his campaign, he had to read from a teleprompter and was yanked off screen immediately after. No open questions from reporters...he only answered pre-chosen questions from pre-chosen people. The one time he spoke freely he said “if you don’t vote for Joe Biden...you ain’t black”.
Plenty of videos of Trump unable to pronounce simple words. What's your point? Personally I think both are too old to be running a country.

Lord of all darkness

This will be Trump's legacy. Right wing nut jobs that will sell out their country for Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/missi ... r-BB1cRQLK

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 202432001/

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Uh, have you watched any Trump press conferences?

I’m looking forward to seeing a normal person again instead of a psychopathic narcissist trying to brainwash his audience with “everybody knows that” and “believe me” and “this has been the greatest in the history of the United States.”

Starman

Post by Starman »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:10 pm Nope..not too late to use the 25th amendment...Biden will get it his first day in office.. he’s a walking dementia advertisement.
The great thing about bold predictions like this is we only have to wait 3 days for you to be proven wrong.

Looking forward to you coming back on 21st January to acknowledge that you were wrong.

Ray

Post by Ray »

There were a shit ton of predictions here in the last weeks and months that never came true. So sad, they always are so sure and trust everything they hear.

Then there are only two choices left - admitting to have been wrong or diving even deeper into conspiracy theories so it makes sense again why their predictions didn't happen. First option would be easier, but since they're supporting someone who - according to himself - can do no wrong and even "wins" when he's losing, one can't expect/get a different reaction from them either.

Lord of all darkness

Ray wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:07 pm There were a shit ton of predictions here in the last weeks and months that never came true. So sad, they always are so sure and trust everything they hear.

Then there are only two choices left - admitting to have been wrong or diving even deeper into conspiracy theories so it makes sense again why their predictions didn't happen. First option would be easier, but since they're supporting someone who - according to himself - can do no wrong and even "wins" when he's losing, one can't expect/get a different reaction from them either.
Don't hold your breath. I'm waiting for ML and Inny to do so as I was under the impression that Trump would win and Biden would be in Jail.

Ray

Post by Ray »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:09 pm
Ray wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:07 pm There were a shit ton of predictions here in the last weeks and months that never came true. So sad, they always are so sure and trust everything they hear.

Don't hold your breath. I'm waiting for ML and Inny to do so as I was under the impression that Trump would win and Biden would be in Jail.
It could still happen..."you'll see". :lol:

Kes

Post by Kes »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:54 pm This will be Trump's legacy. Right wing nut jobs that will sell out their country for Trump.

Not the first time this woman's name has been mentioned in this thread.

Somewhere around page 15, she was one of the women filmed directing protesters where to go in the Senate building. Riley William(s).

Lord of all darkness

Kes wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:26 pm
Lord of all darkness wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:54 pm This will be Trump's legacy. Right wing nut jobs that will sell out their country for Trump.

Not the first time this woman's name has been mentioned in this thread.

Somewhere around page 15, she was one of the women filmed directing protesters where to go in the Senate building. Riley William(s).
Yup, but now she has gone into hiding as she was trying to sell a laptop to the Russians that she stole from Pelosis's office. The FBI are onto her.

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

"2 days left for the worst President in modern history to finally leave office. Goodbye to the President who increased the federal deficit by $2.4 trillion, hired over 281 lobbyist, spent $142 million playing golf, mishandled a global pandemic, and currently holds the title of the 2x impeachment champ for his latest stunt of inciting an insurrection. Goodbye to the Liar-in-Chief, Donald Trump. Twitter and the rest of the world won't miss you!" - Rep. Luis Gutierrez