Presidents of the United States

Other music, TV, films and general interest
the milkman

Re: Presidents of the United States

Post by the milkman »

Innuendoes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:32 pm
the milkman wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 pm Actually proud of Trump for telling his flock that he approves of the vaccine in Alabama last night. A lot of them booed him but that’s to be expected. Most of their genes are already messed up from inbreeding so they should welcome the change.
Regarding inbreeding - speak for yourself! :lol:
My family tree is a tree not a stick. :lol:

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

the milkman wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:31 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:32 pm
the milkman wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 pm Actually proud of Trump for telling his flock that he approves of the vaccine in Alabama last night. A lot of them booed him but that’s to be expected. Most of their genes are already messed up from inbreeding so they should welcome the change.
Regarding inbreeding - speak for yourself! :lol:
My family tree is a tree not a stick. :lol:
Nor is mine. :P :lol:

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

the milkman wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 pmActually proud of Trump for telling his flock that he approves of the vaccine in Alabama last night. A lot of them booed him but that’s to be expected. Most of their genes are already messed up from inbreeding so they should welcome the change.
I've always said, as a general rule, the further south in the States you go the more insane and abnormal the people get.

Kes

Post by Kes »

More extreme, maybe.

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Leigh Burne wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:02 am
the milkman wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 pmActually proud of Trump for telling his flock that he approves of the vaccine in Alabama last night. A lot of them booed him but that’s to be expected. Most of their genes are already messed up from inbreeding so they should welcome the change.
I've always said, as a general rule, the further south in the States you go the more insane and abnormal the people get.
That crowd was scary looking. When did the definition of patriot change? I swear they must think it means redneck.

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

Dee is or was from the south. North Carolina. Watch what you say. LOL

the milkman

Post by the milkman »

Innuendoes wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:08 pm Dee is or was from the south. North Carolina. Watch what you say. LOL
I’m below that. :lol:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

the milkman wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:45 am
Innuendoes wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:08 pm Dee is or was from the south. North Carolina. Watch what you say. LOL
I’m below that. :lol:
I know :lol:

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

Twitter just reminded me that one year ago today was when Giuliani did his mad speech from a car park next to a dildo shop.

American politics used to be so much fun.