Presidents of the United States

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Kes

Re: Presidents of the United States

Post by Kes »

"But when I looked, the cookie jar was empty, not a lot of people know that. Rudy told me that he has evidence that sleepy Joe had eaten them all. Stop the steal"

I've figured out, just by putting my brain into neutral, and coasting, I could potentially write authentic speeches for DJT.

Ray

Post by Ray »

Kes wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:27 pm "But when I looked, the cookie jar was empty, not a lot of people know that. Rudy told me that he has evidence that sleepy Joe had eaten them all. Stop the steal"

I've figured out, just by putting my brain into neutral, and coasting, I could potentially write authentic speeches for DJT.
Wait, you mean that isn't a quote of him?

Kes

Post by Kes »

On this occasion, unfortunately not.

Leigh Burne

Post by Leigh Burne »

It really says something that, for the first time in history, they national Guard has had to fortify the Capitol in anticipation of a presidential inauguration.

How did it come to this?

Kes

Post by Kes »

As regards, photos of loads of them on bed-rolls all around the Capitol building, is putting out a message.

Don't bother doing "that" again, unless you've brought your tanks with you.

Ray

Post by Ray »

Let the Viking try once more, he was at least entertaining. :lol:

Good thing they are prepared this time. But...crazy times!

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Ray wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:45 pm Let the Viking try once more, he was at least entertaining. :lol:
He's been arrested.

Kes

Post by Kes »

32's probably a bit old to cover yourself with face paint, and bits of dead animal.

I know if I was sat there with a rifle, and "had" to shoot one of them, I'd have probably shot him first, just for dressing up like that.

Anything covered in fur with horns that big, charging towards you, .....well.

Generic username

Post by Generic username »

JLP wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:14 pm Did anyone see the video he made for the news yesterday? Probably about as Presidential as he could ever be. He came across like a kid with chocolate all round his mouth just after his mum has found the cookie had empty without actually admitting he had munched them all.
He's done something right, we don't need to be snippy about that.

Hopefully his followers take heed, but it's easy to imagine them claiming this is a deep fake and they should actually be storming the White House to liberate him...

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Kes wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:21 pm 32's probably a bit old to cover yourself with face paint, and bits of dead animal.

I know if I was sat there with a rifle, and "had" to shoot one of them, I'd have probably shot him first, just for dressing up like that.

Anything covered in fur with horns that big, charging towards you, .....well.
He looked a bit like something I saw roaming in the meadowlands of Yellowstone a few years back! :lol: