In The News Today...

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Kes
Moderator
Posts: 1802
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by Kes »

Have you tried disinfectant or bleach? I've heard that might do something about that.

carolb57
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: In The News Today...

Post by carolb57 »

fairydandy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:50 pm
I'm the Donald Trump of QOL. Intelligent, respected, a true leader, a full head of wonderful hair...I have it all.
You ARE being sarcastic, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
action
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by action »

lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Who do you think Clinton wanted to go to war with?
russia comes to mind

and china

carolb57
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:10 am

Re: In The News Today...

Post by carolb57 »

action wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm
lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Who do you think Clinton wanted to go to war with?
russia comes to mind

and china
A nuclear war with Russia and China?

lsr
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by lsr »

action wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm
lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Who do you think Clinton wanted to go to war with?
russia comes to mind

and china
Remember when Trump bombed Iran?

User avatar
action
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by action »

lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm
action wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm
lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:51 pm
Who do you think Clinton wanted to go to war with?
russia comes to mind

and china
Remember when Trump bombed Iran?
obama has handed down more wars to trump, than obama inherited from bush

lsr
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by lsr »

action wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:58 pm
lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm
action wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm


russia comes to mind

and china
Remember when Trump bombed Iran?
obama has handed down more wars to trump, than obama inherited from bush
Yes but we’re talking about Clinton, not Obama.

You’re saying Clinton is a warmonger. I don’t see the evidence for that.

User avatar
action
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by action »

lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:22 pm
action wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:58 pm
lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm


Remember when Trump bombed Iran?
obama has handed down more wars to trump, than obama inherited from bush
Yes but we’re talking about Clinton, not Obama.

You’re saying Clinton is a warmonger. I don’t see the evidence for that.
Likewise, I was talking about hillary, not trump

I was just replying to your point about trump bombing iran, by highlighting the fact that trump inherited many wars from obama.

As for hillary being a warmonger, she has more than shown her intentions during her campaign

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/maga ... -hawk.html

lsr
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by lsr »

action wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:27 pm
lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:22 pm
Yes but we’re talking about Clinton, not Obama.

You’re saying Clinton is a warmonger. I don’t see the evidence for that.
Likewise, I was talking about hillary, not trump

I was just replying to your point about trump bombing iran, by highlighting the fact that trump inherited many wars from obama.

As for hillary being a warmonger, she has more than shown her intentions during her campaign

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/maga ... -hawk.html

But Hillary and Trump were in an election together, so any discussion about how awful Hillary would have been must surely involve how dreadful Trump actually is.

And come on, in all seriousness, unless you’re a Trump fan, surely you have to agree that Trump has been an absolute disaster from start to finish? Maybe Hillary would have been a disaster too but I really doubt she’d take it to the level Trump has. His incompetence is at times exhausting. I watched his press conference yesterday and had to turn it off.

In contrast, I remember when I was around 15, I remember watching Hillary’s husband speaking at an event in the UK on TV and I couldn’t stop watching.

User avatar
action
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: In The News Today...

Post by action »

lsr wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:17 pm


And come on, in all seriousness, unless you’re a Trump fan, surely you have to agree that Trump has been an absolute disaster from start to finish? Maybe Hillary would have been a disaster too but I really doubt she’d take it to the level Trump has. His incompetence is at times exhausting. I watched his press conference yesterday and had to turn it off.
I don't disagree.

but are you, deep down, so sure that hillary would or would not have gone to war with, say, russia or china? Who knows the end to that street?

We know for a fact though, that trump did not go that route. The fears of WWIII breaking out were totally unfounded

Post Reply