In The News Today...

Other music, TV, films and general interest
carolb57

Re: In The News Today...

Post by carolb57 »

Innuendoes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 pm
DHS confirms that Antifa were organized... and the media were wrong or lying.
DHS is lying!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

carolb57 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 pm
Innuendoes wrote:
DHS is lying!
Bull!

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

“SCOOP: The dispute between the Israel delegation and White House staff over wearing face masks & maintaining social distancing is ongoing & very hot. Israeli security is making this a demand. WH staff are arguing among themselves as to what is safe vs. what will please Trump. 1/”

“Trump has requested that no masks be worn, and chairs be placed right next to each other as if it was one of his rallies. Trump is again saying there is "no problem and the virus is going away" and "just look at our economy — it's coming back". 2/”

“Israeli security responded "You have 200,000 Americans dead, it’s getting worse. We won’t allow our PM to get this virus." The Israeli delegation was told not to leave their hotel by local DC authorities, but WH told them to ignore as “we’re in control, not the local police.” 3/”

“As of now, WH plans to limit press coverage—they don't want Trump supporters seeing people wearing masks. Israeli security openly fears Netanyahu's age—they don’t want him getting the virus or being around people not wearing masks as Israel is about to enter a 3-week lockdown. 4/”

“The official White House notice sent to the press states that all are requested to wear masks, but the WH will not enforce this. Even worse, they’re encouraging WH staffers and others who will be attending not to wear masks as "it looks better.” 5/”

“Trump doesn't want his voters to see people wearing masks, Netanyahu doesn't want to be seen by his people not wearing a mask

As the two right-wing populist authoritarians continue trying to maintain power with a minority of the vote.”

“This is the gov we get if we allow RWng media like Fox, Sinclair, RWng radio, RWng Internet sites & social media & RW local newspapers to lie to persuade voters to elect con artists.
The Banality of Lies: When We Let Media Lie in News, We Enable Corruption”

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Innuendoes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:13 pm
carolb57 wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
DHS is lying!
Bull!
For someone who claims to be so very busy, you must be brilliant at searching out all the anti BLM and Antifa stuff you post. Ever thought of working for the CIA?

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

It's not hard to find...
Common sense takes 2 seconds, and then there are the infos confirming that.
Anyway, a majority of americans are against Antifa and BLM as it is showing itself in the riots, so I'd say that's the easiest information to find.

Mona Lisa

Post by Mona Lisa »

Most people also believe that the medias are lying, so anyone who believes blindly what it says should preferably check their facts rather than automatically reject its critics in an unfriendly way.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Innuendoes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:13 pm
carolb57 wrote:

DHS is lying!
Bull!
For someone who claims to be so very busy, you must be brilliant at searching out all the anti BLM and Antifa stuff you post. Ever thought of working for the CIA?
Yea I was very busy since I did all the video for a ranch out west to promote the ranch and their attractions plus daily and evening photos. And I do, personally deal with DHS, myself

Why don't you ever question anyone else on this board for posting an article or two?

I was enrolled in a school to get a private detective license if that means anything. I couldn't attend class because it conflicted with my work schedule but that doesn't stop me from knowing how to use google like everyone else should be able to.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Mona Lisa wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:50 pm
It's not hard to find...
Common sense takes 2 seconds, and then there are the infos confirming that.
Anyway, a majority of americans are against Antifa and BLM as it is showing itself in the riots, so I'd say that's the easiest information to find.
It sure is. It's on just about every single news site there is!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

I must have posted at least 20 articles per day against BLM and Antifa for a year on here. :lol: :lol: :lol: More like one per week, if that. :roll:

MusicalProstitute

Post by MusicalProstitute »

Innuendoes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:41 pm
MusicalProstitute wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Don't tell me, people are calling this officer racist now?

Maybe it would have been better if he had let the nutter go and stab some innocent victims?

I bet some elements of BLM are defending this violent criminal already.
Of course they are. :roll:

Protests Erupt In Lancaster, Pa., Following Officer-Involved Shooting Death
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updat ... ting-death

"This has been a heartbreaking day for our city," Lancaster Mayor Danene Sorace said in a statement on Sunday. "I grieve for the loss of life and know that there are more questions to be answered as the investigation continues."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/14/us/lanca ... index.html
How typically predictable.

They see racism everywhere.

One day maybe they will spend their time and efforts on standing up for victims of real racism; but only if the story is big enough to help promote their cause. Obviously.