new True HD Post Production service - Queen re-masters by me

Serious discussion about the band known as QUEEN.

new True HD Post Production service - Queen re-masters by me

Postby flavioontivero » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:02 pm

New post production In true HD that can revolutionate the music market

My name is Flavio Jose Ontivero, im sound engineer, especialized in mastering, mixing and edit (post production), the service that i offer is high true quality of sound processing bad in humanistic elavoration of techniques that i create with the same gear that are disponible in the market, I use the same gear that one professional studio with some variations , but that make the giant difference is the technique that I build, that is a new all technique in master, edit and mix, with 3d sound and hybrid stereo/surround 5.1 adaptive to all dispositives.

in promotion of your business, im the webmaster and i dont care all you allow in my web page and help with the business grow.

flavioontivero.weebly.com link webpage, under contruction and waiting :D

examples recently start!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlO53z2Mdmc
phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgC82RjN_A
phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPm0eOynoOM
phpBB [video]

All the tracks that i will post here are All right Reserved by Queen productions LDT - this is a porfolio only to me :biggrin: 8)

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Re: new True HD Post Production service - Queen re-masters b

Postby flavioontivero » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:27 pm

phpBB [video]

new Video Bicycle Race

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Postby flavioontivero » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:35 am

phpBB [video]

I want it all remaster by Flavio Ontivero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG-So3dQmpA

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Postby flavioontivero » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:53 am

C-Lebrity - Queen + paul Rodgers 2016 remastered by Flavio Ontivero

phpBB [video]

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Postby WiseMan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:53 pm

flavioontivero wrote:New post production In true HD that can revolutionate the music market

My name is Flavio Jose Ontivero, im sound engineer, especialized in mastering, mixing and edit (post production), the service that i offer is high true quality of sound processing bad in humanistic elavoration of techniques that i create with the same gear that are disponible in the market, I use the same gear that one professional studio with some variations , but that make the giant difference is the technique that I build, that is a new all technique in master, edit and mix, with 3d sound and hybrid stereo/surround 5.1 adaptive to all dispositives.

in promotion of your business, im the webmaster and i dont care all you allow in my web page and help with the business grow.

flavioontivero.weebly.com link webpage, under contruction and waiting :D

examples recently start!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlO53z2Mdmc
phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgC82RjN_A
phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPm0eOynoOM
phpBB [video]

All the tracks that i will post here are All right Reserved by Queen productions LDT - this is a porfolio only to me :biggrin: 8)

IMHO the songs The Show Must go on, Another One Bites the Dust don't need special effects. I wonder just one track Brighton Rock. Where did you get this version?

WiseMan
Spread Your Wings

Postby Tom63 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Well done Flavio, my very compliments. But Brighton Rock, Sheer Heart Attack is form 1974, not 1987 as the end of you version states. Brighton Rock is quite heavy this way. Are you plannig to do more remastering on other songs, or is this it?

WiseMan, my guess with Brighton Rock is that Flavio used some parts from the live versions of Son and Daughter, maybe Flavio will enlighten us.

Tom
Have to have some fun.........

Tom63
Spread Your Wings

Postby WiseMan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:30 pm

Tom63 wrote:Well done Flavio, my very compliments. But Brighton Rock, Sheer Heart Attack is form 1974, not 1987 as the end of you version states. Brighton Rock is quite heavy this way. Are you plannig to do more remastering on other songs, or is this it?

WiseMan, my guess with Brighton Rock is that Flavio used some parts from the live versions of Son and Daughter, maybe Flavio will enlighten us.

Tom

quite possibly

WiseMan
Spread Your Wings

Postby flavioontivero » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 pm

IMHO the songs The Show Must go on, Another One Bites the Dust don't need special effects. I wonder just one track Brighton Rock. Where did you get this version?

well, i will answer step by step your questions:

The show must go on: Not have additional effects , really is the original effect from the original Queen group only that In True HD sound.

My service consist in take the multitrack song original from Queen Group, do a new mastering instrument by instrument, and one new Mix independent to EMi or Ingineer Queen do, and is Independent why this techniques is full new ones that I created

Another One Bites the Dust: Not have additional effects , really is the original effect from the original Queen group only that In True HD sound. the same that Show must go on

Brighton Rock: Is the first session that Queen do, I read, but i'm not sure, maybe Brian may can tell you better, the original song have multiple tracks mopre that Album one, really I find 12 Brian Mays recorded there, like 8 Freddies Mercuries and more stuff more that are all re mastered, and mixed in the song that you listen there,

My skill is mix little projects and insanely huge projects without problem, Brighton Rock really was a project of 30 tracks, but this maybe was the first Brighton Rock that queen group created and for some reasons the final song have less track

the audio really had a huge degradation for the time and with some huge problems that i repair and restore, remaster and Mix

:D

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Postby flavioontivero » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Tom63 wrote:Well done Flavio, my very compliments. But Brighton Rock, Sheer Heart Attack is form 1974, not 1987 as the end of you version states. Brighton Rock is quite heavy this way. Are you plannig to do more remastering on other songs, or is this it?

Tom

Hi Tom, Thanks for the correction, this make me learn about the band more and about fans that knows about the queen more that me, really

I have 32 tracks to re mix, I'm planing to offer my service to Brian may and Put all Queen in this True HD for you all.

i send him a mail but for now i dont got answer about it. :D

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Postby Tom63 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi Flavio,

Does this mean that you had acces to the multitracks? Or is your stunning work directly from the original album cuts?

Tom
Have to have some fun.........

Tom63
Spread Your Wings

Postby flavioontivero » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Tom63 wrote:Hi Flavio,

Does this mean that you had acces to the multitracks? Or is your stunning work directly from the original album cuts?

Tom

Thanks to God, I got the originals Multitracks but not all. This was the path to build a Service porfolio with out renumeration and if this porfolio got renumeration in youtube, is for Queen Band not for me, anyway, i dont share the multitracks, is full privated, protecting the Queen production LTD interest and copy Rights

I'm full honest with this and i look work for the band honestly and only share that I'm authorize to share :D

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Postby Wild/Wind » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:01 pm

I have finish listening tour efforts. You have talent and you need more expirience. . IMHO you should try to understand and keep the character of of the songs. HD is good when it helps to hear the details, the clarity and reveal things, that have been under veils. But also it is faithfull to the original mix.

Four multritracks were on protools, Bohemian rhaspody, Brighton Rock, Killer Queen and Get Down make love, some fans have it. Also there are Stems of song from games like guitar hero.

Wild/Wind
Spread Your Wings

Postby flavioontivero » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Wild/Wind wrote:I have finish listening tour efforts. You have talent and you need more expirience. . IMHO you should try to understand and keep the character of of the songs. HD is good when it helps to hear the details, the clarity and reveal things, that have been under veils. But also it is faithfull to the original mix.

Four multritracks were on protools, Bohemian rhaspody, Brighton Rock, Killer Queen and Get Down make love, some fans have it. Also there are Stems of song from games like guitar hero.

haaa i understand, well. in the same path I got build this multitracks and its ok, I'm thankful too

i use pro tools HD 12.5 with 192 - 32 bit float audio

i dont have any problem with pro tools projects really

and i love the cooperation of the musicians, i think this thiking in that I really mix queen again with my techniques, and make to the people think that i'm not applying 2 filters more on the old album edition

if you have all in pro tools and i can see the "Panoramic" original I can respect the same panoramic of original Queen and re- master all using the same Panoramic of queen. Is not a problem this

including I will respect the editions of original Queen and remaster all in the same quality in that you are listen this game tracks :D

In true, this can be more easy to me and more satisfaction for queen group, including i wish that the band collaborate and critic my job why i can send demos and look for Queen satisfaction :D

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Postby Wild/Wind » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 am

You have the will and the talent, wish you the best! keep on trying and rocking!

Wild/Wind
Spread Your Wings

Postby flavioontivero » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Wild/Wind wrote:You have the will and the talent, wish you the best! keep on trying and rocking!

hoo, thanks so much , sir, I know that I have a lot to offer as engineer to the bands, and this give me more willpower to not surrender, i have hope that one day, i will give to the epic bands and the new generation of musicians all the sound that they need and dream, I 'm really thankful for you words the same with the, sir. Tom :D

flavioontivero
Spread Your Wings

working

Next

Return to Killer Queen