What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by Innuendoes »

YAFF wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:14 pm That Innuendos still posts here and Icy does not. :roll:
That's her choice, not mine. If you want to talk to her, go on social media and talk to her, there like I do. :roll:

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

Cruel people that get their kicks out of making someone feel bad or worse than they already feel. 😢

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

I am so happy! I finally went back to the orthopedic clinic and got steroid shots in my knees, again. What a huge difference they have made and it's only been about 3 hours or so. I know he also gives pain medication in the shots so I am not sure how much of the pain relief is from the steroids or from the pain killer or both but it's wonderful to be able to walk across the house with no pain at all.

Then we talked about the replacement surgery, again, and he says now they are doing it without general anesthesia. He said I can just have my leg or legs be numb (I'm not sure if he is thinking of doing both legs at the same time or just one at a time) but I am all for it! I have to wait 3-4 months until the shots wear off and I can go back and discuss setting up surgery with him or if I want and am pleased enough, just get more shots. Time will tell but I feel very good right now!