What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by Innuendoes »

People who play dumb and act like they don't know you had ever posted in a forum they moderate when they full well know you do because they ask you to record from the cameras for that forum. Then play dumb when something exciting happens so they can be the first one to post a photo which they think will be the best so theirs is chosen for the cover shot instead of yours or in this case, mine.

ETA: Acting and saying they weren't aware you had ever posted in said forums. Meanwhile, stalling you from getting the job done.

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

I just saw this new award youtube has given me. I didn't even know people got awards from them.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Yesterday I had the responsibility and honour of placing my mum's ashes into my dad's grave. It was a very moving few minutes. But I felt very proud as the eldest of six, to be asked to place her into her final resting place.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:26 am Yesterday I had the responsibility and honour of placing my mum's ashes into my dad's grave. It was a very moving few minutes. But I felt very proud as the eldest of six, to be asked to place her into her final resting place.
Bless your heart. May she Rest In Peace.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Innuendoes wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:45 pm
JLP wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:26 am Yesterday I had the responsibility and honour of placing my mum's ashes into my dad's grave. It was a very moving few minutes. But I felt very proud as the eldest of six, to be asked to place her into her final resting place.
Thank you. She passed away in May. She had surgery in March 2020 for lung cancer. We thought it had all been removed but she should have undergone one does of chemotherapy which never happened. Probably due to the pandemic. We were told it had returned at the end of March and had spread therefore was terminal. She passed away five weeks later.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

JLP wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 pm
Thank you. She passed away in May. She had surgery in March 2020 for lung cancer. We thought it had all been removed but she should have undergone one does of chemotherapy which never happened. Probably due to the pandemic. We were told it had returned at the end of March and had spread therefore was terminal. She passed away five weeks later.
I don't really know anything about how chemo is administered but I am thinking some types are by IV and some types are pills? What a terrible shame that she couldn't have gotten that one dose. :(

pow wow

Post by pow wow »

JLP wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 pm
My condolences mate.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

In London to watch Hull play Fulham. Pub close to the hotel has a Rolling Stones tribute act on. They were decent but the night was made when, in the build up to the gig, Bohemian Rhapsody was played and the majority of the audience sang along.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

I guess you could say this makes me happy but mainly if I could have one. Oh my - I would love one of this man's sculptures on the deck. It couldn't go in the yard as for sure someone would steal it. But I really need a new bed a lot more than this. But this is prettier.

YAFF

Post by YAFF »

That Innuendos still posts here and Icy does not. :roll: