What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Other music, TV, films and general interest
JLP
Site Admin

Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by JLP »

Forgot how tiring work can be. Did two days in my temporary job as a carer, did not get up this morning till 10am.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

JLP wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:49 am
Forgot how tiring work can be. Did two days in my temporary job as a carer, did not get up this morning till 10am.
I hope your first couple of days went well. And it all will go well. Do you know how long you will be working at it?

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

High horses :roll:

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Black Wings wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:24 am
JLP wrote:
I hope your first couple of days went well. And it all will go well. Do you know how long you will be working at it?
Only until I come off the job retention scheme and the shops open up again. That might be as early as July depending on how things go.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

JLP wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:55 am
Black Wings wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:24 am
JLP wrote:
Only until I come off the job retention scheme and the shops open up again. That might be as early as July depending on how things go.
This may be taken the wrong way by someone here, but it takes an amazing person to do what you are doing. I know I couldn't deal with it.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Thought I lost my keys and keychains.
I found it thankfully :)

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Long story but I'll have to cut it short. I record video of raptor nests and upload to youtube, then post them in the forums or on the pages created for that particular nest.

A group of 3 women have opened pages for nearly every raptor nest there is and my so called friend, is a moderator in many of them. I knew this would eventually happen. She's let it go to her head. That started last fall with her high and mighty attitude. She knows more about xyz species than most and of course, me. :lol: :lol: I would say we know about the same amount about each species and I know of species that she's never heard of which makes her mad. I can tell because she starts stumbling on her words, then yelling at me, etc. lol

So, there is a particular nest in Maine where we are having a massive problem with Great-horned Owls attacking at night. For the past 4 years they have attacked and drug the young off the nest or killed them on the nest, then drug them off. These Owls can see better than we can in daylight, but when it's dark out. The Ospreys, on the other hand, are practically blind in pitch black darkness.

So, the biggest of the Great-horned Owls has been attacking almost every night. It attacked last night and tried to kill the male of the Osprey pair. I did the videos and uploaded, then posted.

Members of the page were so outraged at the Owl that they were posting things like "Kill the Owl!" etc. If I could, I'd kill the dam thing myself. :twisted: I got all comments shut off under all my videos plus the so called friend now is on a high horse. She's the one who deleted all the ppl's messages and shut off comments on my videos.

I am MAD. I feel like my own free speech has been taken away. I know there are other forums where I can post those videos but she, this friend, joined them all! She will be notified if I post in those. If she notifies Explore and I am sure she will, they may tell me I can't post them in any forum except one run by these people who are taking away our free speech and they may force me to either pull the videos down off youtube or shut off comments on that platform.

I will not be controlled like this! :twisted:

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Insomnia, stress and the unknown.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

A brand new Mastercraft fan and it was on sale 👏😊

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »