What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes

Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by Innuendoes »

Black Wings wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:38 am

If I had that happen it would scare me. :shock:
Yea. I read it usually does scare a person the first time it happens. Oddly enough, the first one I ever had was 1 week after my son was born. I had to have anesthesia because of having a C-section and I thought that somehow caused it. Then about 5 years later, I had another surgical procedure and the same thing happened, again, which cinched my thoughts into thinking it was the anesthesia that caused it. I didn't have another one until years after the 1st car wreck I was in and ever since then, if I do something that causes my neck to go out or hurt bad, I'll get one of these.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Buckeye Randy wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:55 am
Innuendoes wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:43 am
dancing rainbow triangles which get bigger and bigger moving as though they are coming towards me. Then they just go poof as though they went right over my head and kept going.
Something similar happened to me but I always thought it was the peyote.

Hope you're feeling better.
Well, got a neck ache and a headace, now. That'll teach me to fall asleep at this table. :lol:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Oh dear God. My dear friend from Missouri who I used to work with had cancer on his tongue and they had to take 2/3 of it off. Then they grafted skin from his thigh to the remaining part of his tongue and he's been going through all kinds of hell and treatments - you name it, to get back to normal. He just started work last week.

His doctor recommended a colonoscopy. WELL, it came back saying he has colon cancer. OMG, I feel sick. They were able to cure the cancer on his tongue at least for now, but now this?? I am really worried, scared and sad. Really sad. He only has 2 sisters. His mother just died a year ago and he never married. There is no one to care for him, unless one of his sisters moves to where he is, :(

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Innuendoes wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:34 pm
Oh dear God. My dear friend from Missouri who I used to work with had cancer on his tongue and they had to take 2/3 of it off. Then they grafted skin from his thigh to the remaining part of his tongue and he's been going through all kinds of hell and treatments - you name it, to get back to normal. He just started work last week.

His doctor recommended a colonoscopy. WELL, it came back saying he has colon cancer. OMG, I feel sick. They were able to cure the cancer on his tongue at least for now, but now this?? I am really worried, scared and sad. Really sad. He only has 2 sisters. His mother just died a year ago and he never married. There is no one to care for him, unless one of his sisters moves to where he is, :(
Ouch, that is not fair for one person to have that much misery. Is he a young man?

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Innuendoes wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:34 pm

I'm so sorry. :cry:

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Oh the heat. Going to even hotter on Thursday. Heat warnings are out.
A local grocery store is closing for good. Very sad to see.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

My friend is 49 years old and never smoked a day in his life, yet tongue cancer and now colon cancer. :(

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Innuendoes wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:33 am
My friend is 49 years old and never smoked a day in his life, yet tongue cancer and now colon cancer. :(
Hugs. You know where I am if you need to talk, vent, cry whatever.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Black Wings wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:41 am
Innuendoes wrote:
Hugs. You know where I am if you need to talk, vent, cry whatever.
<3

carolb57

Post by carolb57 »

Innuendoes wrote:
That is young! And so terrible! I hope he will have the best treatment available.