Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by Black Wings »

Innuendoes wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:48 am
Black Wings wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:41 am
Innuendoes wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:33 am
My friend is 49 years old and never smoked a day in his life, yet tongue cancer and now colon cancer. :(
Hugs. You know where I am if you need to talk, vent, cry whatever.
<3
💕

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

In a couple of weeks from now, I will be getting my stuff from storage and it will be in a garage in my backyard.
Bittersweet really, that will mean I have to go through my father's things. That part I'm dreading.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

People who try to get away with things over and over again. :roll:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Black Wings wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:47 am
In a couple of weeks from now, I will be getting my stuff from storage and it will be in a garage in my backyard.
Bittersweet really, that will mean I have to go through my father's things. That part I'm dreading.
Can't your sister help? She should! It's hard, I know. I went through the entire contents of my mother's house, alone, until the end when I had my brother come and pick out all my dad's tools that he might want to keep and there were plenty of them as my dad worked for the oil company and also built TVs and recording equipment, especially a machine that made records. My mom had more clothes than a clothing store plus she collected antiques and she had 6 dogs and I don't know how many cats but a lot. Most all had to be taken and put down because none of us could have that many pets and we already had 2 large dogs. And I had promised to take one of the cats and did. The attorney for the estate wouldn't let us put them down until the estate was near being closed and it was in the courts for over 2 years. I had to go there twice a day and tend to all those animals only to take them on their last rides and I don't even want to think about what happened, afterwards. :cry:

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Innuendoes wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:17 am
Black Wings wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:47 am
Can't your sister help? She should! It's hard, I know. I went through the entire contents of my mother's house, alone, until the end when I had my brother come and pick out all my dad's tools that he might want to keep and there were plenty of them as my dad worked for the oil company and also built TVs and recording equipment, especially a machine that made records. My mom had more clothes than a clothing store plus she collected antiques and she had 6 dogs and I don't know how many cats but a lot. Most all had to be taken and put down because none of us could have that many pets and we already had 2 large dogs. And I had promised to take one of the cats and did. The attorney for the estate wouldn't let us put them down until the estate was near being closed and it was in the courts for over 2 years. I had to go there twice a day and tend to all those animals only to take them on their last rides and I don't even want to think about what happened, afterwards. :cry:
No, she doesn't want to help. You are right, it's hard a day it will be hard to go through it all.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

A new kittien :D

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Black Wings wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:12 am
:o Do you have it, already? Details, details. LOL :) Congrats!

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Innuendoes wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:45 am
Black Wings wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:12 am
:o Do you have it, already? Details, details. LOL :) Congrats!
I'll try to get a pic of him later today, he's a squirmy little dude. But he's adorable.

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

Pic is on my facebook, Inny...and you might like the name ;)

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Black Wings wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:37 pm
Pic is on my facebook, Inny...and you might like the name ;)
:D :D :D