What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Other music, TV, films and general interest
Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by Innuendoes »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:48 am
Innuendoes wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:54 am
Lord of all darkness wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:48 am I would like to know what the AF has happened to summer. Barely any days over 30 and today we have had about 35mm of rain. If i wanted cold and wet summers I would have stayed in England.
Be happy you got that! We have a foot of snow on the ground covered in a light layer of ice and the temp is -10°C! :lol:
This time of year it should be mid 30's centigrade and beach weather.

I know. Sorry. Every year is different. I've had summers like that before. Went to the pool, anyway, wearing a t-shirt in the water, froze to death but still had fun. 8-)

Lord of all darkness

Post by Lord of all darkness »

Innuendoes wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:53 am
Lord of all darkness wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:48 am
Innuendoes wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:54 am

Be happy you got that! We have a foot of snow on the ground covered in a light layer of ice and the temp is -10°C! :lol:
This time of year it should be mid 30's centigrade and beach weather.

I know. Sorry. Every year is different. I've had summers like that before. Went to the pool, anyway, wearing a t-shirt in the water, froze to death but still had fun. 8-)
Last few Summers have been so different. Whether it is a natural cycle or because we are pumping shit into the atmosphere only time will tell. My money is on the latter.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Lord of all darkness wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:18 am
Last few Summers have been so different. Whether it is a natural cycle or because we are pumping shit into the atmosphere only time will tell. My money is on the latter.
You may be right but all my life, I've experienced weird summers and winters, too. We had many summers that were cold and rainy, even when I was a little kid, and many winters that were warmer than usual. I've experienced enough differences to make me believe it's a normal part of the way this earth is.

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

Innuendoes wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:23 am
Lord of all darkness wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:18 am
You may be right but all my life, I've experienced weird summers and winters, too. We had many summers that were cold and rainy, even when I was a little kid, and many winters that were warmer than usual. I've experienced enough differences to make me believe it's a normal part of the way this earth is.
Hate to say it....sunny and 75 here today! ☀️

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

Step son joined the family business today...and he is going to be great! We’ve been waiting for this for years!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 pm
Hate to say it....sunny and 75 here today! ☀️
😂 It figures. 😛 😂

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:00 pm Step son joined the family business today...and he is going to be great! We’ve been waiting for this for years!
That's great news. It's so wonderful when blended families get along like the members have always been there. Wonderful!

(PS, I'm not really good with words, just long winded) and my post above may be worded incorrectly but you know I mean only good things.

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

Innuendoes wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:13 pm
MyHumanZoo wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:00 pm Step son joined the family business today...and he is going to be great! We’ve been waiting for this for years!
That's great news. It's so wonderful when blended families get along like the members have always been there. Wonderful!

(PS, I'm not really good with words, just long winded) and my post above may be worded incorrectly but you know I mean only good things.
Thanks! It’s actually his dad’s business (my husband). He will be the third generation, we’re hoping he’ll eventually take it over. We weren’t sure it would happen, so we are really happy it has finally worked out!

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:40 pm
Innuendoes wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:13 pm
Thanks! It’s actually his dad’s business (my husband). He will be the third generation, we’re hoping he’ll eventually take it over. We weren’t sure it would happen, so we are really happy it has finally worked out!
That sounds even better! Congrats to the family! :D

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Despite more snow which is annoying the heck out of me, now something is wrong with my right hand. It keeps locking up and several fingers are not only locking up but also moving into whatever position they seem to want to be in and it's painful. Sorta like my hand just got possessed. For real. I have no control over it. It sorta feels like a muscle cramp but that wouldn't make it suddenly go into an abnormal position, I don't think. It's a bit worrisome and I'm a bit concerned because what if it's a sign of something bad going on in my neck or the muscles or nerves in my body. 🙁