What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Other music, TV, films and general interest
midnight sky

Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by midnight sky »

That uneasy, sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. :?

More incense...and it smells wonderful. Satya brand :)

midnight sky

Post by midnight sky »

I guess I will say it here, since I'm persona non grata but Justin Trudeau. Vaccines are needed now, the end of the year or early next year is a heck of a long wait. 😮 😱

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

midnight sky wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:08 pm I guess I will say it here, since I'm persona non grata but Justin Trudeau. Vaccines are needed now, the end of the year or early next year is a heck of a long wait. 😮 😱
That’s quite a while to wait! I haven’t heard anything on this...what is the hold-up? They have just released vaccines for 65 and older where I am but it is near impossible to get them. Signing up online is hard for the older people and they are going on social media asking for help. I had a notice from a 96 year old veteran who needed a vaccine and couldn’t get scheduled. It makes me sad. (He did end up getting it, thank goodness!)

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

Innuendoes wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:37 pm Despite more snow which is annoying the heck out of me, now something is wrong with my right hand. It keeps locking up and several fingers are not only locking up but also moving into whatever position they seem to want to be in and it's painful. Sorta like my hand just got possessed. For real. I have no control over it. It sorta feels like a muscle cramp but that wouldn't make it suddenly go into an abnormal position, I don't think. It's a bit worrisome and I'm a bit concerned because what if it's a sign of something bad going on in my neck or the muscles or nerves in my body. 🙁
That sounds scary, can you get it checked out?

Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Post by Innuendoes »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:40 am
Innuendoes wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:37 pm Despite more snow which is annoying the heck out of me, now something is wrong with my right hand. It keeps locking up and several fingers are not only locking up but also moving into whatever position they seem to want to be in and it's painful. Sorta like my hand just got possessed. For real. I have no control over it. It sorta feels like a muscle cramp but that wouldn't make it suddenly go into an abnormal position, I don't think. It's a bit worrisome and I'm a bit concerned because what if it's a sign of something bad going on in my neck or the muscles or nerves in my body. 🙁
That sounds scary, can you get it checked out?
I went to the chiropractor day before yesterday and told him what was going on. I woke up Tuesday and the other hand was killing me, same two outer fingers and a lot of pain which was in the C7 or T1 area of the spinal column. Image

He said Uh huh, cause he knows me. LOL. Anyway, within minutes, the pains were gone, the flexing in my hand disappeared and the numbness is gone, too, but it's returning. I paid him for a month special of visits which means I can go every single day if I wanted to and not pay any more than that. That was $75 dollars and very well worth it as 1 regular pay visit is $30. So I'll be going back soon and probably more than once but it sure is a lot better!

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

Innuendoes wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:01 am I went to the chiropractor day before yesterday and told him what was going on. I woke up Tuesday and the other hand was killing me, same two outer fingers and a lot of pain which was in the C7 or T1 area of the spinal column. Image

He said Uh huh, cause he knows me. LOL. Anyway, within minutes, the pains were gone, the flexing in my hand disappeared and the numbness is gone, too, but it's returning. I paid him for a month special of visits which means I can go every single day if I wanted to and not pay any more than that. That was $75 dollars and very well worth it as 1 regular pay visit is $30. So I'll be going back soon and probably more than once but it sure is a lot better!
So you were pretty much just out of alignment? If a chiropractor can fix it, that is awesome! I have back issues and go to a chiropractor regularly, but not the kind that jerks you around and cracks you. He is a natural chiropractor, he puts my neck on a fulcrum basically and gently moves it. He fixes my low back that way...I haven’t figured out how it works completely but I get up and feel good again!

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

I was walking my dogs and a guy on a bike t boned my dog. He says he said something, but I sure didn’t hear it, and my dogs look up when someone talks and they were not aware he was there either, luckily my dog is ok but it scared us both. There is actually a really nice bike lane on the road right next to the sidewalk, because the sidewalk is full of foot traffic all the time. He should have been riding over there. Could have seriously injured my dog and/or me.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

My "hobby" if you'd call it that as I do it for a lot of groups and websites, then post photos and videos so people can keep track of what's happening.

Rhett, from Skidaway Island came home from migration this morning. He's an Osprey and he came back from a 2000 mile flight to his nest. His mate, Scarlet, may be back already as we can hear another Osprey calling but we can't say that's a definite until we see her and have a chance to ID her properly. So here he is. I really love this guy.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

:twisted:

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around -16. Wind chill values as low as -30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

Love the Ospreys! Beautiful and regal birds.

I rescued a tern in the water yesterday, we went by on our boat and it was struggling in the water, some pelicans and other birds were picking at it, poor thing. We went back and I pulled it from the water with a hook and put it in a basket to dry out. It got better, was up and moving around, so when we got home I put it in the sand and kept watch on it. Sadly, it ended up dying not long after that, it broke my heart. I am not sure what was wrong, but they say the red tide here affects the fish they eat and ultimately can poison them if they feed in the wrong area.