What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Other music, TV, films and general interest
JLP
Site Admin

Re: What made you happy/what annoyed you today

Post by JLP »

Kes wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:01 am Do you get a horse, Winchester repeater, and a silver star?
Can you imagine? :lol:

Kes

Post by Kes »

One of my favourite quotes from A Million Ways To Die In The West.

"Yeah. One of my sheep wandered in that whorehouse, and then when I went to pick it up, somehow it had made 20 dollars."

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Due to being a volunteer, I got the first dose of the Oxford vaccine today.

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

JLP wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:17 pm Due to being a volunteer, I got the first dose of the Oxford vaccine today.
Congrats! I’ll be interested to hear if you have a reaction. My dad had quite a large lump and pain after the first one, then after the second one he had a severe reaction of uncontrollable shaking for hours. Of course he is in his 80s and got the Moderna vaccine. He’s very healthy otherwise, though. Hope it goes well for you!

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

MyHumanZoo wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:43 pm
JLP wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:17 pm Due to being a volunteer, I got the first dose of the Oxford vaccine today.
Congrats! I’ll be interested to hear if you have a reaction. My dad had quite a large lump and pain after the first one, then after the second one he had a severe reaction of uncontrollable shaking for hours. Of course he is in his 80s and got the Moderna vaccine. He’s very healthy otherwise, though. Hope it goes well for you!
Thanks. Should be fine. I was going to go to bed but this little voice in my head said Bill Gates said have another one of those Czech beers JLP. :lol:

Innuendoes
Location: Ah, another day has gone, another friend has gone into the flame.

Post by Innuendoes »

My newest (2+year old) computer went down. Been having problems booting up the past few days and I downloaded HP software to diagnose the problem and now I'm getting a message that OneDrive is messed up and I am going to have to reinstall it. But - the computer won't let me type which means I can't do the reinstall. So, online with good old reliable Acer (Thank you, Ian!!!) but it's slower than a snail because it's so ol. BestBuy here I come, I guess. :lol: :twisted:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

Setting up a new Dell laptop because that's all they had with a 1 terabyte HD and 16 gigs of RAM that I could just go pick up this morning. So now comes the fun of setting this thing up. :roll: :lol:

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

I hate this new computer. Despise it! Overheating like mad, just read a LOT of complaints on the net and in the Dell forums about this very issue. I am going to try to have my old laptop -2-1/2 years old, repaired, and take this one back. I have 15 days from the date of purchase to get my money back. That's ideal compared to what I had to pay for this thing.

Innuendoes

Post by Innuendoes »

And major bad dreams, overnight. A man I knew came to my house, hurt me, completely trashed my house from one end to the other. It looked wrecked and like a garbage dump inside by the time he got done, then just walked out the door. When I woke up from the dream, I felt horrible and used.

MyHumanZoo

Post by MyHumanZoo »

Cooler temps allowed an awesome 5 mile run today, listening to Queen’s first album as loud as earplugs would allow. Very invigorating!