'The infinity juggler'.

A forum for all Queen related fan art. Do you create pictures or artwork of the guys? Show off your drawings, paintings, computer artwork etc here.

'The infinity juggler'.

Postby nicksmithworld » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 am

When I was a kid I was given a book called 'One Hundred years of Science fiction illustration 1840-1940- Frewin'. It was 2nd hand, smelt musty and had the dust cover missing. It was published in 1974. It's full of fascinating weird, etchings and illustrations of visions of what the future could look like.
I mention it because on page 14 was an image called 'The infinity juggler'. I remember when innuendo came out and thinking I know that image..

However I also remember Brian talking about the image and saying it was in black and white and they had somebody tint it. Well this version is in colour already. But if you compare it with 'innuendo' the planets are all different colours..

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/nicksmithworld/Infinityjugglar_zpsfe64b6fe.jpg
‘...and I find myself thinkin', well, what would you do?’

nicksmithworld
The Show Must Go On

Re: 'The infinity juggler'.

Postby Bri » Sat May 04, 2013 7:02 pm

That definetly is the image isn't it.

I thought it was artwork that RT had that was used as the basis for the album artwork?
It's better to burn out - than to fade away!

Bri
The Show Must Go On

Im crusin' in overdrive....

Return to Flick Of The Wrist