Upon registering you agree to the following:
By accessing “Queen Online Forums” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Queen Online Forums”, “http://discuss.queenonline.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Queen Online Forums”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Queen Online Forums” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Queen Online Forums” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Queen Online Forums” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Queen Online Forums” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
In addition, the following rules apply whilst using this forum:
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, etc. will be deleted immediately.
2. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
3. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be warned about their behaviour. If users continue to post abusive posts we reserve the right to ban them from the forum for a length of time to be decided based on the offence/s.
4. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
5. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
6. Bandwidth. All avatar images and signatures must be 150 x 150 pixels or smaller, maximum 250Kb.
7. Illegal content. No re-posting of, or linking to, copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing or linking to illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
These rules are not exhaustive and we reserve the right to amend / add to them at any time.
The bits everyone ignores
1 post • Page 1 of 1