Were you filmed in any of the Queen concerts from 1974-1986?

Talk about Queen's live performances.

Re: Were you filmed in any of the Queen concerts from 1974-1

Postby pipcraig18 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:09 am

I was at Wembley '86 at the front. I remember it well. So I was dismayed slightly when they released the Saturday night version first of all. I was at the Friday show. But more recently it was released and I am visible on a couple of songs...... at last. One for the kids to view with envious eyes eh !
Last edited by pipcraig18 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

pipcraig18
Spread Your Wings

Postby pipcraig18 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:10 am

I was at Wembley '86 at the front. I remember it well. So I was dismayed slightly when they released the Saturday night version first of all. I was at the Friday show. But more recently it was released and I am visible on a couple of songs...... at last. One for the kids to view with envious eyes eh!

pipcraig18
Spread Your Wings

Postby marshallmichael » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:42 am

I wonder what happened to the girl sitting on someone's shoulders at Knebworth? She's the one in the stripey top who also appears in the TSMGO video. I think it's Knebworth she is at.

marshallmichael
Spread Your Wings

Postby Kes » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:17 pm

marshallmichael wrote:I wonder what happened to the girl sitting on someone's shoulders at Knebworth? She's the one in the stripey top who also appears in the TSMGO video. I think it's Knebworth she is at.

A lot can probably happen in 31 years.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Postby Live Aid Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 am

First post on this forum , g’day , hope all is good . I was filmed at Wembley ‘85 and ‘86 . The ‘85 gig I’m right down the front for the opening act , then a little further back for Queen . One day I hope they will be able to really expand the audience shots so that you can see yourself more clearly . ‘86 Saturday night , I’m down the front , flashing an ok sign to the camera , which was before the start and used during the Brighton Rock intro . Must add that I’m only on the video of the gig not the DVD , for some reason I must of been edited out . If anyone can upload the video to you tube I would be most grateful . The kids could then see their Dad aged 17 / 18 .

Was at Knebworth ‘86 as well , to the left of the tree . Anyone remember the Hells Angels , the queue for the port a loos , and if you were a bloke and didn’t fancy the wait , pissing against the outside fence . I mention this because one drunk dungaree wearing female decided she wasn’t going to queue either and things didn’t go well . Car park playing football waiting to get out . Having to ditch your drink at the entrance gates . Terrible burgers . The roadie on top of the scaffold during Quo . John Deacon throwing his bass to a techie at the end .

Live Aid Boy
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to Live Killers