Queen+Paul Rodgers VS Queen+Adam Lambert

Queen+Paul Rodgers
48%
Queen+Adam Lambert
52%

Total votes : 25

Re: Queen+Paul Rodgers VS Queen+Adam Lambert [Poll]

Postby sharon20 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:02 am

Kes wrote:I think "half" is probably a bit of an overestimate, as I don't think they ever did more than about four or five songs from Paul's back catalogue, in any one concert. And as far as most people in the rock world are concerned, songs like All Right Now and Feel Like Making Love are playing in the same ball park as most of Queen's classic rock songs.

I appreciate that Mr Lambert has brought a whole new generation along to the gigs, but I think most of them would desert the set up, within about a year of the three of them parting company.

That's a bit confusing, there wouldn't be a set up to desert a year after they part company, they would no longer be a set up. Unless you're meaning the new fans would lose interest in Queen music a year after they stop touring.

Also the bit you said about Adam being more malleable is very funny, you clearly don't know much about him, and he's definitely no impersonator, he doesn't sound or act like Freddie at all.

sharon20
Spread Your Wings

Postby bigV » Mon May 28, 2018 1:43 pm

sharon20 wrote:Also the bit you said about Adam being more malleable is very funny, you clearly don't know much about him, and he's definitely no impersonator, he doesn't sound or act like Freddie at all.

Because he can't.

V.

bigV
Don't Stop Me Now

Is this the life we really want?

Postby sharon20 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:24 pm

bigV wrote:
sharon20 wrote:Also the bit you said about Adam being more malleable is very funny, you clearly don't know much about him, and he's definitely no impersonator, he doesn't sound or act like Freddie at all.

Because he can't.

V.

Probably not, but why would he want to, he's happy being himself.

sharon20
Spread Your Wings

Postby bigV » Wed May 30, 2018 12:32 pm

Someone referred to QPR as a "cosmic convergence". That's a nice sentiment, I think. I miss that band... I was too young when Queen last had a tour, not to mention that I was behind the Iron Curtain. So, in terms of live shows, my Queen are QPR.

V.

bigV
Don't Stop Me Now

Is this the life we really want?

Previous

Return to Live Killers