ANother tour and still no album

Talk about Queen's live performances.

ANother tour and still no album

Postby metalbones » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:35 am

Hi guys..
I've now been a Queen fan since the days of Keep Yourself Alive. I was a young lad back then, long hair, knees that looked like they'd been arguing with a cheese grater. Girls were infectious...
Now, I'm writing to ask, This hurts to say, BUT
Isn't it about time we had a bit more variety on these tours. Singles are fine, but year after year. Then a guitar solo we heard in the days of Freddie. Believe me, I hate saying this, but looking back on the last tour of UK.
It did grind my gears when they dropped SPread Your Wings and others. A british band dropping iconic tracks, when playing on home ground?????? It's like Valentino Rossi racing in Italy and not turning up..
I like Adam, but he's more capable of singing just the singles.
I enjoyed NOTW tour, the boy did good, but looking back...Did I really enjoy it?
The graphics and lighting were typical Queen.. BIgger than Ben Hurr, and more bulbs than stars in the galaxy..
So come on guys, you've made your cash, lets mix it up a bit

metalbones
Spread Your Wings

4:00am. No sleep.....My Fairy King doing the biz

Re: ANother tour and still no album

Postby sharon20 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:33 am

metalbones wrote:Hi guys..
I've now been a Queen fan since the days of Keep Yourself Alive. I was a young lad back then, long hair, knees that looked like they'd been arguing with a cheese grater. Girls were infectious...
Now, I'm writing to ask, This hurts to say, BUT
Isn't it about time we had a bit more variety on these tours. Singles are fine, but year after year. Then a guitar solo we heard in the days of Freddie. Believe me, I hate saying this, but looking back on the last tour of UK.
It did grind my gears when they dropped SPread Your Wings and others. A british band dropping iconic tracks, when playing on home ground?????? It's like Valentino Rossi racing in Italy and not turning up..
I like Adam, but he's more capable of singing just the singles.
I enjoyed NOTW tour, the boy did good, but looking back...Did I really enjoy it?
The graphics and lighting were typical Queen.. BIgger than Ben Hurr, and more bulbs than stars in the galaxy..
So come on guys, you've made your cash, lets mix it up a bit

Yeah the tour was great but then it was my first time seeing it so all new, and the lighting, lasers etc were awesome. Don't know what to think about the song choices, like you say Adam's capable, I'm sure he could sing most things you could throw at him so I doubt he was the reason they dropped SYW & IL, would love to know the real reason. Brian hinted IL especially was hard to play live but who knows? He's hinted they are shaking things up so I guess we'll find out just how much later tonight, but I'd rather they didn't change anything than do it for a few shows then drop it.

As to an album, really can't see that happening at all, though I hope I'm proved wrong.

sharon20
Spread Your Wings

Return to Live Killers