Is anyone having issues with logging in?

Want to moan about the forums, here's where to do it
The Kurgan

Re: Is anyone having issues with logging in?

Post by The Kurgan »

Couldn't log in yesterday, but can today (same PC).

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

Still having difficulty logging in today - sent messages to admin but no response.

Innuendoes
Location: Never be lonely, lost in the night, Just run from the darkness, lookin' for the light.

Post by Innuendoes »

I have been having problems, too, logging in with my phone. I also just get logged out while scrolling through the forum.

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

The Kurgan wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:52 pm Still having difficulty logging in today - sent messages to admin but no response.
Can you send me a pm with the issues please?

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

I have only just been able to log in today for the first time since my last post so was unable to send a PM.
When I can't log in my user name and password is rejected as invalid, and it says to contact board admin if it persists.
I do this but never get a reply?

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

The Kurgan wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:39 am I have only just been able to log in today for the first time since my last post so was unable to send a PM.
When I can't log in my user name and password is rejected as invalid, and it says to contact board admin if it persists.
I do this but never get a reply?
I have been logged out too. Ian has removed the maximum number of attempts to log in. I am not getting any e mails from here which might be due to an issue with the old board.

Let me have a think about sorting out an e mail address outside of the board. But at the moment I am dealing with something that is taking up most of my time so it might be a little while before I get round to it.

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

OK, we've set up a new email address to enable people to get in touch in the event of login problems. Please use it only for this reason.

If you have issues logging in, please contact us on QOLLogin@gmail.com with your username.

Please bear with us in the short term while we figure this out.

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

Thanks.

The Kurgan

Post by The Kurgan »

This morning I was able to log in, then later I couldn't and was locked out.
Now I am able to log in again?

Ray

Post by Ray »

I have a problem with the site in general since a couple of hours, at least on the computer. Tried to write replys in some topics and when I wanted to send them it said "site not found" and then I couldn't return anywhere on the forum for some time, it always says "site not found". oO Same happened just again, I'm writing from my phone now. Already cleared cookies in Firefox but that didn't fix it. Never had that problem before here. Any idea what causes it or how to fix it?