In need of a ticket swap for 12 July

Discuss past Queen+ and related projects and collaborations.

In need of a ticket swap for 12 July

Postby deanofthestoneage » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi everyone, I've joined this forum in the hope that someone here can help me.

I have a pair of stalls tickets for the 12 July Hammersmith show for me & my wife, which is great news. However, since buying the tickets, we have had it confirmed that my wife is pregnant!

Now, as you might expect, the prospect of standing in the venue for 2+ hours has put a bit of a dampener on the excitement of seeing Queen and AL. I called Hammersmith management earlier in the week and asked if it would be possible to bring a small fold-up stool in with us, so she can take the weight off, but they said no. They suggested to either find out if there are any returns at the box office on the night, or step out into the bar area during the gig - what, and miss the show?!?

So that's why I'm posting here. Is there anybody here that has a pair of circle tix that they would be happy to swap for a pair of stalls tickets? I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a try. I can't remember if Circle tickets are any more than the stalls ones. If they are, I'd be happy to reimburse the difference between them.

Thanks for your time, I really hope someone can help!

Dean

deanofthestoneage
Spread Your Wings

Return to Dear Friends