Message to the twats, front left at Thursday's gig

Discuss past Queen+ and related projects and collaborations.

Message to the twats, front left at Thursday's gig

Postby P.T » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:00 am

This piece of lard and his retard mate went barging through the crowd, literally taking a run up and knocking people out of the way like pins being smashed by a ball in a bowling alley, just so they could get to the front. I've never seen such inconsiderate behaviour in my life, old ladies and kids were being barged out of the way and pushed and this guy was HUGE.

They blocked the view of SO many people, that the crowd behind them had to disperse in order to see and there was relief when they went back to the bar to get their liquid fix. Until they came back and smashed their way back through the crowd again.

So here they are, to be named and shamed:

P.T
We Will Rock You

I know who put the bodies in the wishing well

Re: Message to the twats, front left at Thursday's gig

Postby Michael Allred » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 pm

So why didn't you notify security then?
Selling off some of my Queen collection which you can find at http://evilbaby.tripod.com/Queen_Collection_Sale.html please PM me if you are interested in anything.

Michael Allred
We Will Rock You

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 pm

FreddiesWhiteDove wrote:This piece of lard and his retard mate went barging through the crowd, literally taking a run up and knocking people out of the way like pins being smashed by a ball in a bowling alley, just so they could get to the front. I've never seen such inconsiderate behaviour in my life, old ladies and kids were being barged out of the way and pushed and this guy was HUGE.

They blocked the view of SO many people, that the crowd behind them had to disperse in order to see and there was relief when they went back to the bar to get their liquid fix. Until they came back and smashed their way back through the crowd again.

So here they are, to be named and shamed:

Well done for getting a pic of the lardy ignoramus! God, I bleedin' hate impolite, thick knob-jockeys like that. They are under the misconception that because they're fat as fuck that makes them hard, and gives them the right to throw their (excessive) weight around. I've met a few in my time - your personal favourites, well 'ard Essex boys with their caps on and guts out (they always seem to be the loudest twats when there's a match on in a pub, as if by shouting the loudest they are showing how tough they are. Knuckle-dragging, unevolved, neanderthal mongos).

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby Bijou » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 pm

That looks more or less where I was standing. Can't say I noticed him. People were actually pretty polite I thought. No pushing and shoving and when I went out to get a drink about halfway through past all the dancing, people apologised for knocking me with their arms which was nice.

When I was filming, the man in front of me swayed one arm rather than two so he didn't get in the way of the camera. :lol:

If that guy was so big he should have been further back or to the side out of the way.

Bijou
We Will Rock You

Postby Elessar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:19 pm

In front of me was a man with his young child (aged around 5-7), who he had on his shoulders for most of the show. At first I thought it was going to be annoying, but actually he didn't obstruct my view that much, and the little kid knew all the words and was singing and clapping along! Really nice to see.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby deakysghost » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 pm

As much as I agree in part with your posting I do have serious reservations about 'naming and shaming' people using this forum. I am over 6ft and would hate anyone to speak badly of me after standng behnd me at a gig and compaining that they couldn't see or such like.

Yes there are unfortunately ignorant morans at gigs with too much drink and little common sense who make an unpleasant experience for others. Everyone at the gig paid their ticket money and unfortunately these folk see nothing wrong with barging to the front and pushing people out of the way irrespective of age.

I recall someone pushing in rather forcefully next to me at the barrier demanding the attention of the stewards...

You pays your money you take your chance......

deakysghost
Spread Your Wings

Postby P.T » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Michael Allred wrote:So why didn't you notify security then?

So I have to push my own way through the crowd to tell security that someone's being a knob? No, I'd rather publicly humiliate them. When people act like cunts at gigs, it ruins it for me, totally. I get annoyed with it to the point where I can't enjoy the music.

P.T
We Will Rock You

Postby P.T » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:12 pm

deakysghost wrote:Everyone at the gig paid their ticket money and unfortunately these folk see nothing wrong with barging to the front and pushing people out of the way irrespective of age.

To be fair, it's the violence with which they moved through the crowd. They weren't simply 'parting' people with their hands, they were stampeding through them like it was a mosh pit.
Last edited by P.T on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

P.T
We Will Rock You

Postby P.T » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:Well done for getting a pic of the lardy ignoramus! God, I bleedin' hate impolite, thick knob-jockeys like that. They are under the misconception that because they're fat as fuck that makes them hard, and gives them the right to throw their (excessive) weight around. I've met a few in my time - your personal favourites, well 'ard Essex boys with their caps on and guts out (they always seem to be the loudest twats when there's a match on in a pub, as if by shouting the loudest they are showing how tough they are. Knuckle-dragging, unevolved, neanderthal mongos).

Exactly.

P.T
We Will Rock You

Postby P.T » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Bijou wrote:That looks more or less where I was standing. Can't say I noticed him. People were actually pretty polite I thought. No pushing and shoving and when I went out to get a drink about halfway through past all the dancing, people apologised for knocking me with their arms which was nice.

When I was filming, the man in front of me swayed one arm rather than two so he didn't get in the way of the camera. :lol:

If that guy was so big he should have been further back or to the side out of the way.

Really? I was about 6 people back from the very front on the left, not too far from the toilet door.

He should have done yeah, the venue's small enough and to be fair, last night was like a midget convention, there were hardly any tall people in the crowd.

P.T
We Will Rock You

Postby The Sixpence » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Hardly gonna be named and shamed if no one knows who is is though is he?

I understand the frustration though - if someones in front of you and they are tall then that's a shame but hardly their fault for being tall. When they barge their way through though that's not on.

The Sixpence

Postby fairydandy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Is this wise PT? :?

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby P.T » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Prolly not. Mods can remove it if they want.

P.T
We Will Rock You

Postby Markholland » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 pm

What did he say when you spoke to him about it?

Markholland

Postby Elessar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Just saying.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Next

Return to Dear Friends